FS: Mobile Sprint Galaxy Nexus

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
I have on sale my Sprint Galaxy Nexus. This phone is about 6-7 months old. The phone has a Clean ESN with no problems. It is running Android 4.1.1 at the moment. I would prefer to do the transaction in person, and since I will be traveling in the time to come, I can do the transaction in the following cities in the next month or so
New Delhi (preferred), Kolkata, Bhopal, Indore, Jamshedpur

Product Name : Sprint Galaxy Nexus
Expected Price: Rs. 11500/- (willing to ship ay buyer's cost and risk).
Remaining Warranty period: None
Purchase Date: 08 May, 2012
Product Condition: Good. Screen and back are prefect, bottom right corner has a dent from falling. Overall, nothing too visible.
Accessories Included: Everything in the box.
Reason for sale: Terminating sprint contract and moving to another carrier.
Preferred Courier: None
Shipping Charges: None

I have 2 additional Original Samsung extended batteries with back covers for these batteries ($50 value each). Willing to sell them separately or with the phone. The batteries, obviously, have NFC capability. The pictures are taken with the extended battery and back-cover on. All batteries and back-covers are purchased from Sprint Store. The extended batteries are both less than a month old, and each one has gone through not more than 4-5 charge cycles.

Note: This is a CDMA device

Here are additional high resolution pictures
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/m0hdrrt2ootwe86/RpAuXjwBBV

Attachments

• IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 343
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 334
Is it unlocked? If not. Are you going to get it unlocked from Sprint itself before shipping if required?
Because unlocking and registering with a national provider here like Reliance or Tata will also add cost for the buyer.

The phone will be unlocked from Sprint, I am paying a $350 fee to sprint to close my account and clear the ESN. However, I do know that registration with reliance can cost and hence I've priced it so that even with this additional cost the phone is worth it's salt. Consider the phone features and specifications with other phones that you can buy at the same price, around 12-13k (used or new). I could sell the phone here in the states for $200 or so but I will be terminating my contract on the day of departure, and will not have time to do that here.

Phone does not have a UIM/SIM slot so its not needed to be unlocked, also BAD or GOOD ESN does not matter when using it in India
Whats required is the MEID registration with reliance and programming the Handset to configure it for Voice and DATA for Reliance.
I will say its a good price for the phone if you know how to programme and register the phone...

hi....
are you visiting Bangalore in near future or coming days....??

if so i'll go for it....

thanks.
Gopijkmusony

I am not visiting Bangalore. The price for this phone is not(at all) negotiable. I haven't had the time to get back about batteries but I don't intend to sell them without the phone being sold, anyway. I am willing to ship at buyer's cost and risk.

Ok, I had decided to keep this but it seems I may be going for a GSM provider in the end. So this one is on sale again. I will be in Delhi 6-9 and if you are interested let me know.

Sorry guys I've been traveling and busy and unable to respond. Will contact funky_ace and do the transaction asap

There are 3 extended batteries with Back cover that are unsold, one of them still in the packaging and unused. (The others haven't been used much either, actually). They are $49 each. I'd like to get rid of all of them together for $1800 if anyone wants. There are enough buyers so if you don't want three you can always sell these. I'm just hoping I don't have to do multiple transactions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back