Storage Solutions Ssd failure. advance rma possible ?

girish925

Adept
hello guys i just got a popping message - windows detected a hard disk problem.. even the crystaldisk info shows ssd health as bad .. had installed this ssd 5 months ago. should i go to the service centre and tell them abt the problem . do they have advance rma .. please help me guys :)

7450079b8defe3becb81e45e578b0cc3.jpg

Kingston ssd toolbox - failure expected soon :/

Generally RMA takes a week to 10 days. Once they receive the old drive, they will ship the new drive.
Depending on the courier and your location, it may even happen in 3 days!

:/ neways i will have to buy a new ssd as i cant wait for 25 days for replacement :( suggestions which one would be best 120 gb or 240 gb i have heard samsung is good

I'm on a Crucial MX100 256 gig myself for the last 15 months and have zero complaints.
Crucial would've been a good alternative too, thing is they haven't really launched a great product since then and their newer models aren't even available in India anymore.
Samsung is definitely worth the extra 1800 plus you get 2 additional years of warranty.

Thank you psyph3r :)[DOUBLEPOST=1453028826][/DOUBLEPOST]hello guys samsung magician tells me to activate ahci mode ? tried doing it through registry but there is no option to enable ahci in the bios > intergrated peripherals > OnChip sata ? can anyone help me with this
motherboard - gigabyte G41M-ES21 @psyph3r can u help me ?

Last edited:
Back