PC Peripherals Stacker 830

SMC's cooler master dealers list....

coolermastersellersxg4.jpg

Try SMC in Delhi. If they dont have it, then none of the other resellers will be having it. Resellers usually wont stock the stackers due to the high price. They are normally brought from the distributor (SMC) on order.

^^ Thanks a lot ... it is out of stock :( ... anyways .. they are saying that it will come by end of August .....

So till then .. tell me what to do with the new pc i am getting .. can i run it safely without a cabinet for 15 - 20 days :)

Thanks

spoke SMC he told me stacker is going to take time . not before september 1st week and was like go for something else, thinking i wanted it hehe.

ashishkushwaha said:
... it is out of stock :(

Did you talk to Matrix3d ? These guys have the resources to stock a Stacker 830 evo.... if any of the SMC dealers would stock a stacker it will be these people. I think one of their persons is a member in TE - goes under the name of "fish".

ashishkushwaha said:
^^ yeah .. i talked to him ... he only said that it is out of stock .. u will get it end of aug ...

OK !! ..... so I suppose it is of no use calling up the SMC dealers in Dehra Dun and Roorkee and Pathankot :eek:hyeah:

I suppose now you will have to check for the next import with the NEW Cooler Master importer - Top Notch .... here is their contact list ....

Back