Starnet PSU, 128MB PC2100, LED Fans. Creative Inspire 4400, SBlive 4.1, and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Hi guys.
I have too much of extra stuff laying around.
Its time for me to start selling it and clean up my room.
================
1xStarnet 450Watt GOLD series SMPS.
Market Price is 3.2K.+Taxes Second best after Antec. Handles 6800U SLI system.
Expected Price: Rs.2750.
Way better than POwersafe and Zebronics too.
================
I have 3 original CoolerMaster 80mm LED fans.
Blue LED, 4 of them on each fan.
Market Price. Rs.1K each
Expected PRice: Rs.700 each.
================
128MB PC2100, 3 years old.
Offer me deascent price and take it away :)
================
Creative Inspire 4400, 4.1 Speakers.
MArket price Rs.3500+Tax
Take it for 2.5K
================
SBlive 4.1 sound card.
Only card. No driver CD. WIll burn the drivers on CD if you want them but XP has built in support.
Rs.700
================
Thermaltake Aquarious II watercooling system
Market PRice Rs.9750 officially
Rs. 7500 through grey market.
My price Rs.5500.
================

Everything except the watercooling system and speakers is inclusive of shipping. Buyer pays exact shipping for watercooling and speakers.

All components are working properly. Otherwise I wont post it here.
If you think price is too high then PM me. I have checked the prices in market and then posted my prices so they wont be too much. But if prices are revised or i missed something then PM me or mail me at funkyforumATgmailDOTcom.
Best way is mail. I have turned off my PM notifications so it may take some time for me to reply PMs.
One genuine request, there has been too much thread crapping in Market. Please avoid that. If you think i am doing something wrong, email me. Do not bargain in this thread. Its not ment for that.
Thank you.........

I have 3 original CoolerMaster 80mm LED fans.

Blue LED, 4 of them on each fan.

Market Price. Rs.1K each

Expected PRice: Rs.700 each.

Am interested.. if I buy all three, can i expect a li'l discount? and all three are Blue right?

am interested in aquarious II. email me ur final offer.

some clarifications required.

1) does it have the "H" bracket for socket 939 cpu.????

2) Since you live near the sea where the air is salty and humid (Dahisar) is there any corrosion or oxidation on the copper radiator or the water block.??
(perhaps a close-up pic of all the main components will help)

3) Did you at any time feel that the water pump is inadequate as has been reported. i want your personal , tried and tested opinion on this.

4) naturally i will bargain to the best of my ability but via pm's only.

1. Yes it does have the H bracket needed for S939.
Used it on A8V Dlz and also A8N SLI.
2. No it looks like treated waterblock. There is no corrosion on the waterblock or Radiator. I will post the pics soon when i disassemble the system sometime tomorrow. Also I have AC in my room so my room is rarely humid. AC helps keep humidity down :D
3. Yes the PUMP output is real disappointment. But the rest of system makes up for it. Specially all copper radiator. With copper radiator is you use pump with more LPH, then exactly opposite happens. The cooling is not proper. I used Eheim 1250 and i saw very little improvement in temps. So i sold the pump. I tried regular submersible pump rated at 600LPH. This loks like sweet spot for this system. Temp went down by 4C. But i had no time to complete the submersible enclosure for that pump so i kept that project for future but never completed it. If you really want to improve the ability of this system then buy any 300 or 600LPH pump, make an enclosere of acrylic or plastic for the same. Or if you can find inline pump then it would be even better. I did not want the open mug which i used with my little experiment on my desk so i reverted back to stock pump. My p4 2.6C did 3.24Ghz on 1.6v. Max temp only 48C with stock pump.
A64 had max temp of 44C full load at 2.5Ghz with stock pump.
Just make sure you screw down the bolts properly and tightly. :)
I havent received your mail by the way. Its funkyforum@gmail.com

@TheMask.
Sorry man 1 fan is sold. now only r remain. A boy staying in my building bought the fan for his PC.
But if you want other two yeah you can have both of them for 1300bucks, shipped to your home :)
And yes all two remaining are blue LED.
Also I have one tripple colour LED fan if you want that one too then that one is only for Rs. 500. Its not coolermaster. I bought it couple of weeks ago. But with wavemaster I no longer need these LED fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey, the CoolerMaster LED Fans have RPM read out on them right? I wanted to put them on the heatsink, so i wanna keep a check on the CPU HSF readings.. :)

ALso, the Tri-LED fan, does that have a RPM read out too? If so, then how much for all three together ;)

OK then.. i'll take both the CoolerMaster Blue LED fans for 1300 bucks.. PM me the details for sending u the money :)

P.S: for once i can "literally" say I'm not my post count.. four two zeroth post

Yes i am from mumbai.
Seriously I dont have time to deliver the stuff to your home personally. I would prefer courier. If you want to collect it from me then its no problem. But i cant guarantee that i will be available at home at any given time. I can keep the stuff ready and tell someone at home to give you your stuff when you come to pickup as currently my exams are closing in really fast and i will be spending most of my free time in our college library.
So let me know. COurier inside mumbai for heavy items should not cost more than 200bucks

@TheMask
Check your PM :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys, the LED fans are sold to TheMask.
My friend bought the OLD DDR 266 for his old athlon machine.

Rest of stuff still available for sale.

looks like no one will buy the ram from you. and i am in need of a ram though i will be getting a 256 mb from here.
tell me will there be any probs if i install a 266M ram with a 333M one except the fact that both will run at 266M. if not then i might take it.
And since i am not very knowledgeable bout the secondhand prices and that too 3 year old ones. please PM me the price you are looking for. BTW me from lucknow.

if thats so, well u can take the ram that switch is selling, dosent matter if the RAM is DDR 333, coz it will run lower acc to ur mobo's specification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back