Starting Seedbox Business

major9

Adept
I'm planning to start a Seedbox Business focusing primarily on Indian Customers. I need some kind of feedback before starting it.

1. All plans will be with Unmetered Bandwidth & Limited HDD Space. As price increases HDD Space & other features will also increase.

2. Payments will be through NEFT & Paypal.

3. Havn't decided on the client but it'll be either rtorrent, transmission or utorrent.

4. Servers will be in Europe.

i have my own vps ..

so you know what i get
<

Go for ruTorrent preferred by all trackers.

BTW do you plan to install Linux or Windows ?

I was just wondering about the feasibility of this...coz these diplomats are about to launch SOPA and they already took down services like megaupload and all...are you sure that you won't face any leagal issues upon this?

Morever you gonna need a dedicated line for hosting this seedbox.what would be the possible startup cost for that...I'm just curious to know that..
<

I was just wondering about the feasibility of this...coz these diplomats are about to launch SOPA and they already took down services like megaupload and all...are you sure that you won't face any leagal issues upon this?

Morever you gonna need a dedicated line for hosting this seedbox.what would be the possible startup cost for that...I'm just curious to know that..
<

i myself own a vps , and startup cost is not that much even if you get a dedi ..

Back