Linux State of the forums

I was once an avid user of the open source forums at Techenclave, and learnt a lot of my linux chops from here! Returned after a long hiatus only to find old threads by Vishalrao et all still being in the recent threads.
forums.png
Just take a look at this screenshot I took , with the threads organized in an descending order of activity. Just the first three have been active in the past year, and the next one as directly from 2010!
Do you think other sites have poached TE's audience?

Welcome back, there will be a few differences in the layout/appearance etc as compared to when you last visited..
Those are stickied threads. There is a red pin type image which signifies a sticky thread. If you look below these 5 threads you fill find the recent active ones.
The activity might seem low as compared to the Android/Games forums but that is just due to the amount of interest of members.
If you have a doubt regarding anything or need help with something, I am sure there will be someone who will have a solution for you. If you have any skill/knowledge which you can share, you can start a tutorial/how-to thread.
Welcome back again :)

Back