Steam having problem connecting to the Steam Server

Need help guys - @Ethan_Hunt @quan chi @Soyab0007 @Gannu

Recently brought Don Bradman from flipkart @199... After running setup it asked me to register to steam, done that but I am unable to login...

I do remember, at start the steam updated twice but no success in login. Got mail for registration successful... ANy idea how shall proceed with istallation?

TIA

Still having problem? Like Jc36 said... try their support. Pretty good support. Good luck.

Recently brought Don Bradman from flipkart @199... After running setup it asked me to register to steam, done that but I am unable to login...

I do remember, at start the steam updated twice but no success in login. Got mail for registration successful... ANy idea how shall proceed with istallation?

TIA

So you're not able to login to the steam client at all? Is it not accepting your credentials or endlessly loading?

TIA
Are you sure your offline mode is unchecked? By default sometimes the offline mode of steam remains active. You should find that option in settings.

Last edited:
@Ethan_Hunt I am getting error as login failed/ wrong login user name or password..

@quan chi I will check the mode tonight

Thanks guys, appreciate the help[DOUBLEPOST=1429508200][/DOUBLEPOST]@Jc36 As of now connected via wi fi router, don`t know much about port forwarding... Will google tonight, thanks

Last edited:
Back