Steam on fire

arnold

Disciple
rainbow six pack.. jus for $49.99..includes vegas,vegas 2,lockdown and rainbow six 3

Age Verification
Also the Rockstar collection

Age Verification

10 of rockstars most classic games jus for $30..including the GTA series and the Maxpayne series.

Weekend deals..so get it now :hap2:

bought the the rockstar bundle for 30$ this morning..:bleh:

anyone else bought it..i havent played any gta game..so i hope play them now..

nope it actually wasn't... not available in our territory.

hooray for the internet and digital distribution overcoming geographic boundaries :/

Infected said:
^^What if I give my steam account on a NA address of mine?

They track ur IP when u r about to make a purchase..and ur credit card must be issued from a bank in same country or if u use paypal then nu must have a paypal accout in the same country..

Though if u have a frnd in US who can gift u a game which is not oficially available in ur region then it will work even if it u cant buy it in ur area bcoz of region restrictions on steam..So if someone gfts a game from ubisoft to someone in india where its not available...It will still work..
and say u r visiting US and would like to use this oppurtunity to buy games which are not available in india.. u cant buy with ur credit card bcoz ur credit card is from india..U need card from US and U need to be in US.The only way around this i think is to contact valve support atleast a week or 2 befor u leave and ask them to unlock ur credit card as u r visiting US and would like to buy some games when there ..if they do that then u can buy with ur indian credit card in US..

PS- U might wanna join rest of the world group on steam community..

Back