steam sale| anything else i need to get in this sale

StingU

Disciple
purchased some games in the sale. the prices have increased so much in the last year or so. below are my list of games. anything i MUST buy?

3W4AYyU.png

I will take 2 year to finish half of the games you bought.
Enjoy!

Not impressed with the sale at all. I wanted Onimusha and Resident evil Village with all dlc both are so highly priced.
Onimusha has been for past few years on sale always gone only to as low as 599.

Such old games and still hardly a good discount.
Anyways I am happy with my Nintendo Switch ( Ahem )and gamepass. They keep me busy without putting a hole in my pocket.

Some years ago we PC gamers would laugh at console gamers for being able to get such AAA games at almost 40%-50% of console game prices. How things have changed...pc gaming is back to getting expensive and console gaming thanks to all the gamepass and psn plus etc is back to being totally worth the investment.

I will take 2 year to finish half of the games you bought.
Enjoy!

Not impressed with the sale at all. I wanted Onimusha and Resident evil Village with all dlc both are so highly priced.
Onimusha has been for past few years on sale always gone only to as low as 599.

Such old games and still hardly a good discount.
Anyways I am happy with my Nintendo Switch ( Ahem )and gamepass. They keep me busy without putting a hole in my pocket.

Some years ago we PC gamers would laugh at console gamers for being able to get such AAA games at almost 40%-50% of console game prices. How things have changed...pc gaming is back to getting expensive and console gaming thanks to all the gamepass and psn plus etc is back to being totally worth the investment.
i have already played half of the games i have bought, i just purchased them to support devs.

on steamdb lowest ever prices were ridiculous compared to now prices, maybe because of the inflation?

Definitely play sekiro and kcd.
Sekiro has the best gameplay in any soul/action series. Watch some guide/tips if u get lost in an area.

Kindgome come deliverance is also a hidden gem. Imagine a rpg like witcher but realistic and u were a peasant and couldnt do shit.
Would recommend some mods if u decide to play this ,since the game gets to realistic many a times (nexusmod is ur friend here).
Will take easily 70-100hrs.

Both of these games are a breath of fresh air and do something very different in their respective genre

Yes, the discount is a lot lower compared to the last few years.

From the list, get Sniper Elite. If you enjoyed SE4, SE5 is a must-buy. The campaign continues in France.

i have already played half of the games i have bought, i just purchased them to support devs.

on steamdb lowest ever prices were ridiculous compared to now prices, maybe because of the inflation?
Valve raised the recommended prices for games sometime late last year, so prices have gone up across the board, specially for indie games that were dirt-cheap earlier. So even with a 75% discount, prices will probably not touch the historical lows seen on Steamdb.

Valve raised the recommended prices for games sometime late last year, so prices have gone up across the board, specially for indie games that were dirt-cheap earlier. So even with a 75% discount, prices will probably not touch the historical lows seen on Steamdb.
Every sale, I check Steam DB for historical lows and only go for something in that list. This time too there are quiet a few historical lows present.

Back