Graphic Cards Step-Up 9800gtx to GTX 260?

tejo

Disciple
I had got a 9800gtx from kmd recently.... it has about 12 days left before its step up period closes... so is it worth going for the step up program? I dont think it will cost more than 2000rs.... I will be giving this card to my brother in about a month's time , so should i step up the card and give it to him or not :huh: ?

Is it worth going for the step up, will mostly be gaming at 1680x1050....

Yupp, I agree;

If u're sure, its only 2k worth the step-up, go ahead; :)

BTW wont it be more than 2k considering that u need to pay for shipping the card to and fro from evga US or Europe??? :huh:

gannu said:
Yupp, I agree;

If u're sure, its only 2k worth the step-up, go ahead; :)

BTW wont it be more than 2k considering that u need to pay for shipping the card to and fro from evga US or Europe??? :huh:

I had wrote an email to eVGA regarding the step-up program and a rep told me this
You would take the price paid on your invoice subtracted from the MSRP of the product you are upgrading to off of our website plus shipping charges to calculate Step Up pricing. Regards,

This is what i currently got on eVGA's site.
ads.jpg

ads.jpg

From here to US and back through KMD is max 1k and the final price from eVGA is in the pic.... so I am guessing its not going to be above 2k.... still waiting to hear from KMD :)

tejo said:
I had wrote an email to eVGA regarding the step-up program and a rep told me this
This is what i currently got on eVGA's site.
ads.jpg

ads.jpg

From here to US and back through KMD is max 1k and the final price from eVGA is in the pic.... so I am guessing its not going to be above 2k.... still waiting to hear from KMD :)
That price will slightly go up cause shipping is for UPS ground and thats not going to happen. So prolly you'll get a little higher price for shipping but wont be much and you would get to know about it via email.

But its definitely worth 2k!! Go for it!

Tejo AFAIK i know u will have to ship the card to Evga Munich, IIRC thats what I read on the Evga site, when I was contemplating in getting the 9800GTX (same time as u, if u recall)

Pls double check. But yea for 2k totally worth it!

Step-Up from 9800gtx to GTX 260 in 2k it's WHY NOT ?

i would have gone for step-up even if price was more than 2k .
and afterall it's really worth it:hap2:

Jasku said:
Tejo AFAIK i know u will have to ship the card to Evga Munich, IIRC thats what I read on the Evga site, when I was contemplating in getting the 9800GTX (same time as u, if u recall)

Pls double check. But yea for 2k totally worth it!

Read his complete statement jasku :bleh:

He says through KMD to US, so its one with Todphod warranty na :)

Locally bought EVGA ones have to be sent to munich. US bought ones need to be sent to US.

Back