Audio Stereo Bluetooth sets

manju_rn

Disciple
I have a dual requirement of streaming music through my phone, iPod & iPad. And listen to music wirelessly while travelling. Hence was looking for high end Bluetooth stereo sets. I did not mention "headset" since I already have sennheiser hd 408 and plan to use that. I would also like to hook up the Bluetooth set to my home theatre. Hence I am lookin for devices like sbh650 or avx6(by bluedio), which allows you to connect up and 3.5 mm plug. However there seems to be very limited options at high end level. I can outsource from abroad if you can suggest a great device.

Well...I can spend upto 5K on this (just to make clear...I am not looking for Headset, just the device which will allow me to connect to 3.5mm Jack)

Just curious but would this BT unit have any limitations on the impedance of the headphones you intend to use? Asking this because I had posted a deal on the Hot Deals section on the SE MW600 headset which has a 3.5mm jack on the BT module. Although they supplied it with a pair of good IEMs, I did try it with a pair of AT M20 headphones and it worked just fine. I am not sure if it can be used for headpones with higher impedance though.

Link - Sony Ericsson - Products - Extras - Features - MW600

http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deal...up-sony-ericsson-stereo-bluetooth-171780.html

Back