Stick Cricket Freezes

Not sure whether this should go under Gaming or Internet Talk, but there is this flash game Stick Cricket at The World's Most Popular Free Online Sports Games! - Stick Cricket - Stick Sports .

I hope there are ppl around who play this in office to recharge their batteries once in a while:eek:hyeah:!

Lately, I've been facing a problem with the game just freezing..the bowler and batsman are in position for a fresh delivery (no pun), the crowd noise keeps looping, and nothing else. I can pause/un-pause the game but the game still doesn't proceed. Any ideas?

Btw, my flash version is 10.0.45.2 on Firefox 3.6.3 and I believe its (Flash) the latest version.

Besides that, I have Sygate Personal Firewall and AVast Home on WinXP SP3 (though I don't think these should matter in the present case)

It happens sometimes with me too, I just closed it and launch it again and it works. Never really cared to find the details behind it.

Looks like they upgraded the game:) Now there is animation for running-between-the-wickets ... and in one game, there was a stripper running across the field, being chased by cops :eek:hyeah: (lost my wicket in this case...attention lost :bleh:)

Back