Stig's upcoming gadgets!

sunny27

Stig's Indian Cousin!!!
Skilled
Some say he has his own showoff thread!

A showoff thread which will feature all the upcoming purchases:

[1] Bought Lg Optimus P500 for my sister today from The Mobile Store for Rs.9700/-

[2] A HP ultraportable (hint) + Transcend external dvd writer -- a review coming up soon!

Keep watching the thread for more additions!

^^ waiting for credit card to get active ^^^ spent most of my money on thinkpad x220 -- that will show up after 2 months.

Some say he has indestructible phone , others say its a remote to control him!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorola Defy from Croma(Ahmedabad) @ Rs.15,999 (with 2 years extended warranty)

Yep! Just bought it 30 minutes back! I had quite a lot of Freecharge Croma coupons - which I used to claim a discount of about Rs.1000. I collected these coupons by helping my colleagues at work recharge their phones! 2 years extra warranty cost me Rs.975.

sunny27 said:
Yep! Just bought it 30 minutes back! I had quite a lot of Freecharge Croma coupons - which I used to claim a discount of about Rs.1000. I collected these coupons by helping my colleagues at work recharge their phones! 2 years extra warranty cost me Rs.975.

Great deal. Can multiple coupons from freecharge be combined for a single purchase? Didn't know that.

Yes!!!! Depends on how fast and hard you haggle to confuse the guy at the counter! Make sure you go late in the evening when the store is way too crowded!

Err that coupon clearly states its valid on Croma branded stuffs only. Staff at your local croma must be very naive then lol :p

^^Some say he drove his Wagonr Duo around the Nurburgring in 3 minutes flat!!!!!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

SoulFire said:
congrats finally u got ur dream phone.

Thanks a lot!!

[1] Snipers!! Take cover!!

Gskill Sniper 8GB Kit (4 GB x 2) 1600 MHz

PrimeABGB's Deal of the Day - Rs.2800+160=Rs.2960 SHIPPED

[2] Antec Forumla 6 Thermal paste - Rs.300 (Ahmedabad) to replenish my stock of TIM.

Back