Car & Bike Stop press: Ford Figo pricing revealed!

torque

Recruit
The pricing of the ultra competitive Ford Figo has been revealed.

The car will come in 4 variants - LXi, EXi, ZXi and Titanium and two engine options - 1.2 Litre Petrol 70 PS and 1.4 Litre Diesel 68 PS!

Ford Figo Duratec 1.2 Petrol, 70 PS
1.2 LXI : INR 3.60 lakhs
1.2 EXI : INR 3.85 lakhs
1.2 ZXI : INR 4.20 lakhs
1.2 Titanium : INR 4.50 lakhs

Ford Figo Duratorq 1.4 Diesel, 68 PS
1.4 LXI : INR 4.50 lakhs
1.4 EXI : INR 4.75 lakhs
1.4 ZXI : INR 5.15 lakhs
1.4 Titanium : INR 5.45 lakhs

This is superb pricing by Ford which is sure to put competitors into panic mode. Go Ford go!

Scoop: Ford Figo Pricing Revealed! | Autoholiks

torque said:
The pricing of the ultra competitive Ford Figo has been revealed.

The car will come in 4 variants - LXi, EXi, ZXi and Titanium and two engine options - 1.2 Litre Petrol 70 PS and 1.4 Litre Diesel 68 PS!

1.2 LXI : INR 3.60 lakhs
1.2 EXI : INR 3.85 lakhs
1.2 ZXI : INR 4.20 lakhs
1.2 Titanium : INR 4.50 lakhs

1.4 LXI : INR 4.50 lakhs
1.4 EXI : INR 4.75 lakhs
1.4 ZXI : INR 5.15 lakhs
1.4 Titanium : INR 5.45 lakhs

This is superb pricing by Ford which is sure to put competitors into panic mode. Go Ford go!

Scoop: Ford Figo Pricing Revealed! | Autoholiks

The price might be right- but who will provide service in lieu of Ford ??- Ford Service reach is so scant-Ford has been in India since a decade and they have hardly any service outside of Metros. I live in Shimla- but service is 120 Km away in Chandigarh-I think GM will win- because they have expanded their service network rapidly.

Truly amazing prices....at the price of a vw polo (base diesel)...u get a top end figo diesel....
Plus that diesel of ford is one sweet mamah.

Prices announced officially, even lower than first thought!

1.2 LXI : INR 3,49,900 lakhs

1.2 EXI : INR 3,81,900 lakhs

1.2 ZXI : INR 3,99,900 lakhs

1.2 Titanium : INR 4,42,900 lakhs

1.4 LXI : INR 4,47,900 lakhs

1.4 EXI : INR 4,72,900 lakhs

1.4 ZXI : INR 4,96,900 lakhs

1.4 Titanium : INR 5,29,900 lakhs

Ford Figo Pricing Official, Petrol @ INR 3.5 Lakhs Diesel @ INR 4.48 Lakhs | Ford Figo Official Price | Ford Figo Test Drive | Ford Figo Review | Autoholiks

pradeep200417 said:
I read, that the back windows dont have manual power windows.
I did not like the dashboard color either.

Dashboard color is an option while booking!

You can select the color between orange(or whichever color it is) and Black(generic dashboard look):D

Had a testdrive at Noida Sec 2, must say the car has been hyped too much for nothing. The rear windows go down half - a-la old fiat padmini cars - the engine "sucks" to put it mildly, the quality of plastics used reminds you of the cheap 10 cars for 30 Rs sold at signals (Made in Chyna), the underthigh support wasnt very fair to the passengers at the back, the height adjustable seat was MEH, and the steering could not be adjusted for reach/ rake.

The only redeeming thing: a Good Sized Boot.

BTW if someone who weighs 70Kg+ plonks onto the rear seat, you will feel it so bad, you ask them to move to the centre please...

But hey, that what I thought, your opinion may differ at your expense.

On and the quality of the built in sounds system does not deserve a mention, except that it has bluetooth built-in. The salesman tries to point out, 'Look Sah, no Mic's anywhere, and you can still talk on 4 phones...'

axeman said:
Had a testdrive at Noida Sec 2, must say the car has been hyped too much for nothing. The rear windows go down half - a-la old fiat padmini cars - the engine "sucks" to put it mildly, the quality of plastics used reminds you of the cheap 10 cars for 30 Rs sold at signals (Made in Chyna), the underthigh support wasnt very fair to the passengers at the back, the height adjustable seat was MEH, and the steering could not be adjusted for reach/ rake.

The only redeeming thing: a Good Sized Boot.

BTW if someone who weighs 70Kg+ plonks onto the rear seat, you will feel it so bad, you ask them to move to the centre please...

But hey, that what I thought, your opinion may differ at your expense.

On and the quality of the built in sounds system does not deserve a mention, except that it has bluetooth built-in. The salesman tries to point out, 'Look Sah, no Mic's anywhere, and you can still talk on 4 phones...'

I completely disagree wid you my friend.... Had a test drive yesterday...

That 1.4 DuraTorQ Engine is completely Maammaamiiiiah! Turbo kicks in early and you can go zoooooom past other petrol cars...

The quality of plastics and dashboard is way better than suzuki swift

The underthigh support and rear space is what Ford Cars are famous for and same is the case with Figo

The Speakers do deserve a mention and the sound quality is great as well and you have the play thru bluetooth option as well

Ride and Handling is same as iKon and Fiesta...

You can select dash color between Clay or Black

This is one hell of a car and truly a winner from Ford :)

FEEL THE DIFFERENCE!

Back