Strontium TNT 32GB Pen Drive @Rs 1149 /- at snapdeal.com

Got a call today from Snapdeal saying the white one is out of stock. They called to ask if the black one will do.

I said a loud resounding YES as I was repenting ordering the white one after I saw the black one. I am glad about two things: One: IT's shipping. Two: It's BLACK!

^Guys currently my snapdeal status says : "Packing Slip Ready"

what this means ? when they will ship it ??

manu1991 said:
any way to check the order status if i hadn't created an account and used express checkout?

You must have got a mail from Snapdeal with subject "View/Print your Snapdeal Order", click on the Your Order ID link, to check the status.

I got mine, decent packing, I received a white 32 gig. 29.X GB usable space and awesome writing and read speeds. Got 12.5 MBps write and 16 MBps read speed. Test of speed done with the fresh pendive with a single xvid file of ~700MB.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

No tracking details or ANY kind of email/phone call was done. It just arrived at my doorstep today morning. Not complaining, but they should have atleast sent an email/sms with tracking details.

Received mine today delivered by Bluedart.

Good write speed around 11.8 MB/second write speed and 14 to 15 MB/sec read speed. Nice deal :hap2:.

Only negative point for the transaction was no tracking details was provided.

Mine says PACKING SLIP READY. I'd not be surprised if one more update comes up saying DELIVERY BOY GONE TO BATHROOM. LOL.

They have made SO many updates.

I didn't get any updates but got the pen drive. Its kind of BIG. Didn't need it but ordered just in case :p 32GB is a good capacity. All my selected FLACs will be available in my squeezebox touch library. Can't ask for more. :)

Had a mixed experience.

Received the memory card today(after 20 days) but it was because they had run out of stock so they sent me a Class 10 memory card. :D 16GB Class 10 memory card for 600 bucks

ycD3l.jpg

Aai7U.png

Back