Budget 21-30k Student Notebook

Go for the ASUS laptop, dunno exact model (@Neo-N knows it!), but it comes to ~ 23/24k with coupons. On the other hand, if he can push up the budget to 35k, he will get a core i5 3rd gen.

Another option is this Acer laptop for 27k : Acer 5750G (Intel Core i3 - 3GB DDR3 - 500GB - DOS - 15.6 Inch) Laptop . Buy Best Acer 5750G (Intel Core i3 - 3GB DDR3 - 500GB - DOS - 15.6 Inch) Laptop at Lowest Price Online

Use
Coupon: GC95GT4VADAF

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

The mentioned Acer laptop has 1GB of Nvidia graphics, though model number is unknown (could be 410/510/610M OR 540M). Plus Acer service aint that good, AFAIK.

Asus X54X-SX261D... got one for a friend a few days back. A nice matte finish, sturdy build, good keypad. The grouses with this laptop are quite universal though, 1) Low Contrast Screen, 2) Poor Speakers.
Although for the price, it is excellent.

@Ayu , or any others, have anyone used a samsung notebook before. Hows the build quality and all?

Last edited by a moderator:
tried to order the laptop from flipkart, but they said it will not be shipped to my address.

Any other alternative

Go with that asus model ,it has nvidia graphics .better drivers & updates .the difference between HD 4000 and gt610 is very small
I have two Asus laptops . But if you want a faster cpu choose the other models .for a student i3 is more than enough .

Back