Stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genius ergo 525 2000 dpi laser mouse - It works perfectly fine , no skipping ,tracking problems. Have the bill too. It has the same tracking engine /laser as that of the razer copperhead. - On hold

Altec lansing im500 speaker/ipod dock - This is an almost new piece , used only once or twice with my psp. Retails for around 3.5k. Compatible with Ipod nano's and ipod touch , maybe with iphone (not tested). In warranty.
Sony MDR-A35 headphones[/B] - sports headphones perfect for music on the go/jogging/gym. Sounds better than the ep-630 ,has less bloated bass.

Fujitsu 120gb 2.5" SATA Hdd - Was bought in singapore and is currently inside my ps3 , it's barely a month old. Don't know about warranty but i can help if something was to go wrong with it. Selling as i need cash.
- SOLD
I can't post pictures as it is inside my ps3 and removing it will delete my save games , etc. Model number is mhy2120bh

No lowballing via PM'S please :no:

Attachments

• DSC01221.JPG
    DSC01221.JPG
    331.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC01222.JPG
    DSC01222.JPG
    162.1 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC01223.JPG
    DSC01223.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 136
I am interested in the Altec Lansing Speakers ... but I stay in Mumbai ... how are you going to ship it here ?

where do u put up renegade???? anywhere near south delhi??? wud be interested in the mouse and the headphone, also no qck along with the mouse???? hehehehehehehehe...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back