stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Sb live, installed and working like a charm, neat packing, A+ seller wud like to deal with him again, thanks man :)

Its been a pleasure dealing with Mandar/Apollyon. Have bought a 6800GT and now the A8NE+3000+ combo.. would definitely buy from them again :)

only three items left now :)
antec truepower 550w - 3k (more than 2 yrs warranty left) - + shippping
philips 21" crt - 13k(more than 2 yrs warranty left) - incl.shipping
logitech z5500 - 14k(more than 1 yrs warranty left) - incl.shipping

Recieved the z5500 from mandar . Awesome packing for 25 kgs parcel ... took me 1/2 hour to unpack :)

My neighbour thought i was having a new year party at my place :eek:hyeah:

Great dealing with mandar n apollyon :D

puns dude lets seriously have a party at your place man!!!!!! it would be do inustice to those z5500 if you didnt invite us for a "dekho" ... hhehe

Drat!! Double Drat!!:no:
If only i had Known that Mandar would be selling such a monster, i would be owning it for half the price my Bachchu pc cost me!!:rofl:
And if its the same model of monitor that Darky has then i would have lapped it up too, coz Darky really likes his Philips 21!! But me got the 997DF at almost the same price as Mandar is selling his P21!!:mad:
P180 for 6K!! Thats a steal!! lucky dude who bought it!! I almost bought it for 10K!!:ashamed:
Well, at least i can try out the MX518 at Quady's place or if he gets it over to my place!! he he he...

@Puns- you have to invite TE mumbai for a 'Dekko' or should i say 'Suno' of your Z5500:hap2: ,
Thats Grand Theft Audio!!:rofl: :rofl: I will pay for the refreshments, He he he...Just kidding Puns!!

Congrats to everyone who got a good deal!!

And Kudos to Mandar/Appo for their Fair dealing:hap2: and impressive packaging:rofl: :cool2: !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back