Stutters in Counter-Strike: Source???

I have the legal version of counterstrike source. I used to play the game regularly without any problems. But nowadays when i play the game i experience a lot of stutters. This stuttering occurs in intervals. Let me tell you what happens exactly.
Suppose i am running. I suddenly stop and then after sometime when i start moving again I reach some feet ahead of where i had started.Then on the right hand corner of the screen I see the list of all weapons that i have.Its like i dropped all of my weapons and then picked them up really fast.Why is this happening? And what can i do to stop this from happening?

is this on lan or online.

if online it will be cause of the lag u get on the servers. ur routing might have changed to the server. u can check ur ping by entering this command in the console "net_graph 3"

I don't play on servers which have a latency more than 100. The ones that i join have a latency of around 60-80.The same problem occurs even when i create a game with bots. But the problem does not occur when steam is in offline mode.

Storm, at certain times of the day, like afternoons, the stupid line lags the hell out. Thats in my case, every afternoon, i have like atleast 10 loss to any server @ any given location.

I have a Geforce mx 440 card.Does it support HDR? If yes.How do i disable it?

Another problem that has cropped up recently is that I can see through crates and closed windows. Although the crates and the windows become solid when i come close to them. But when i stand far off they all become transparent!!!!

Another problem that has cropped up recently is that I can see through crates and closed windows. Although the crates and the windows become solid when i come close to them. But when i stand far off they all become transparent!!!!

Update your gfx drivers, and if you have yet not installed the latest game patches install them.

This seems to be a gfx card driver issue... Its known as texture corruption AFAIK,

This is a problem with the latest updates of CS Source from Steam. Its almost inplayable on others PC's. I Just remembered about this update problem. It didnt work on my PC for 3 days, till i fixed it. Forgot how though.

Back