WTB Sub 10L ITX cases like Dan Case A4 SFX or Velka 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that’s on my radar too. Decent price and availability.

I wanted to look for something that’s easier to carry around. Around 7 liters would be perfect. Chances of finding one on sale is slim but it’s worth a shot I guess.

Yep, that’s on my radar too. Decent price and availability.

I wanted to look for something that’s easier to carry around. Around 7 liters would be perfect. Chances of finding one on sale is slim but it’s worth a shot I guess.
There is one silverstone ml08 milo on sale in the forum.

Ncase m1 can be another option.
Looking at sub-10 liter cases only though the M1 is a marvel of space efficiency. I don't know why the creators thought it was no longer fit for purpose, but I guess a re-design would be something to look forward to.

------x------x--------

SFF enthusiasts,

Have you checked out the new GaN ATX PSU from HDPlex? Looks like a dream for small-case builders!

Free worldwide shipping, definitely on my radar.

Looking at sub-10 liter cases only though the M1 is a marvel of space efficiency. I don't know why the creators thought it was no longer fit for purpose, but I guess a re-design would be something to look forward to.

------x------x--------

SFF enthusiasts,

Have you checked out the new GaN ATX PSU from HDPlex? Looks like a dream for small-case builders!

Free worldwide shipping, definitely on my radar.
I am eyeing the redesigned dan c4 sfx. Should have much better thermal performance.

BTW, how did you even manage to get it in india, last time i checked, it's available nowhere.
You have to order on W360MOD and import it. Not worth the outlay given the shipping and Customs duty. I'm looking for used examples and a seller willing to ship to my friend in Dubai.

You have to order on W360MOD and import it. Not worth the outlay given the shipping and Customs duty. I'm looking for used examples and a seller willing to ship to my friend in Dubai.
Yea. I think importing it through a friend is the best way to go.

Do you guys know anyone who imported SGPC cases via Superbuy? They seem to be priced well for what they offer. If I can get it through some slow but cheap shipping method, it would be a steal. I won’t feel much heartache if I have to mod it either :p

Do you guys know anyone who imported SGPC cases via Superbuy? They seem to be priced well for what they offer. If I can get it through some slow but cheap shipping method, it would be a steal. I won’t feel much heartache if I have to mod it either :p
Check zzaw c4

PM your offer for DanA4 SFX v1 unsure atm..with Gen3 Riser.
No box but all screws to get going is present.. No extra screws are available atm.. as they are in Auckland. Also I was not using 2.5" ssd/hdd at all M.2 so any ssd/hdd mount might be missing.. Can send mount/screws somehow from Auckland once I reach there.. Pickup preferred due to its delicacies but can ship too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back