Car & Bike [Successful Saddlesore] A guy travels 1600kms in 24hours on a Pulsar 135LS!!

Gaurish

ex-Mod
I didn't knew pulsar 135 was capable of doing 1600KM within 24hours. Simply amazing!:eek:hyeah:

read below

The First Successful Saddlesore on a Pulsar135LS(135cc) and Suzuki GS150R(150cc) in India

I,Ninad Ambre (nin) and Tanmay Patil (maestro) completed 1600kms in 24hours successfully on the NH4,Mumbai-Bangalore-Mumbai Highway on the 17-18feb on a Pulsar135LS(135cc) and Suzuki GS150R (150cc) respectively.That’s a successful saddlesore1600k.

NOTE: Before anyone starts even thinking that doing a saddlesore in India these days is EASY....its NOT! yes ofcourse on higher end cc bikes it might be...but on lower end cc bikes its definitely not ! With perfect planning and a lot of good luck its very much doable...so all those who might think of setting out for one...please do the required planning for coming back successful,alive and safe !

One more advice from Mr. Old Fox Sir -

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits and apologies:

Tanmay is the only person to have thought of this and also making me do this.Yes brother we passed this test successfully. Thanks for the lovely friendship,company and support :)

First and foremost thank you Ashish and his brother Nikhil for all the help right from accommodation, food etc. to the help with the bike stuff,gears, everything. It was just wonderful to have all that elder brotherly and friendly support.:)

Thank you Ketan,Nitin and Tushar with all the help for the ride,route,information. It would have been tougher without your help.

Thank you Rustom,Mayur,Sachin,George Uncle and all xbhpians who helped us.

The least I can do is thank you all from the bottom of my heart. It would’nt have been possible without your help and support.

Sorry Karan,Sachin and others for not asking you to join us or later even informing about the ride. The decision was kind of impromptu and we just went ahead with it and came back safe and successful.

Sorry if I forgot to mention anyone’s name here. I am as it is not good in writing logs,please forgive me for the same.

All the details of the ride would be provided in a log soon.(probably when I come back to normal:p)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now before more people start doubting and asking for more details for the ride...i think it would be better if i summarize the trip now itself with some important pictures necessary for clearing all doubts...

The Summarization of the entire ride:

The plan was simple. Ride on the National Highway,part of the Golden Quadrilateral Route (NH4) from Mumbai towards Bangalore till about 850kms and come back within 24hours making a total of more than 1650kms or more.

After much delay,no time to discuss or plan things etc. we finally decided we would attempt this one on 17thFeb no matter what.

With a lot of final help from Ashish,Ketan,Tushar,Nitin and many other friends we decided the final time to start the ride.

We started from the vashi petrol pump at 11:38pm on 17feb with a printed receipt for fuel,signing of witness forms 1st witness-Ashish and 2nd –Nikhil.

my starting point receipt

We crossed borders of Maharashtra reached Karnataka nearing the turn-about point well within 11hours.

my turn-about point receipt

tanmay's turn-about point receipt

We reached back Lonavala at around 11pm on 18feb completing more than 1609kms,that is,1000miles and ended(rather had to end) our ride there.

my end-point receipt

tanmay's end-point receipt

Ofcourse I haven’t mentioned much about the ride here but would definitely come up with the detailed log as soon as I find time and keep you all updated.

Ride Safe. :)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For Part1: Click Here

For Part2: Click Here

For Part3: Click Here

For Part4: Click here
Source: First Successful Saddlesore on a Pulsar135LS(135cc) and Suzuki GS150R(150cc) in India - xBhp.com : The Global Indian Biking Community

on P135 & GS150R its quite a thing !! Kudos to them ...

Just few days back two of my friends completed it in 19 hrs 30 mins on Pulsar 220 :)

PS: One Pulsar was 4 yr old 60k kms+, and another one was 10k kms newer...

This shows the reliability and performance of Bajaj pulsars which every honda/yamaha fanboy loves to hate, i was expecting some haters even on this thread and i was not disappointed :)

^^^My thoughts exactly. I've got a saddlesore to mumbai and then onto mahabaleshwar planned soon on my p135.

Bajaj haters? Did you'll think Bajaj haters would expect it to blow up? Theres no doubt that Bajaj bikes work, its their build and part quality that a typical Bajaj hater would hate on .....

// TROLOLOLOLOL

And why would someone hate a bike which is reliable and performs well?? There must be a reason to it. No one here owns Bajaj, Honda or Yamaha (The companies), its the personal opinion that we share based on experiences. If you agree, take it or leave it. Anyways I guess any bike thread will lead to battle of fanboys..

"Someone might search for substance in my comment now" Sunny Bro... ;)
RS4 said:
This shows the reliability and performance of Bajaj pulsars which every honda/yamaha fanboy loves to hate

Truly amazing effort. esp trying to do 1600+KM on 135cc bike. it takes courage.
and the bike is still going strong.
It was really inspiring to see them to through different stages of this ride.
I enjoyed their ride almost as much as they did.

Back