Video suggession of lcd tv

devi691

Disciple
i want to purchase 42incher lcd tv.
To connect ps3,xbox and big tv,,,
Budget is 50k for 42incher and 35k for 32 incher.
i found panasonic has 3years onsite warrenty compare to other brands has 1 year.
dealer is giving panasonic 42s10 in 53k..
Is it good tv in right price???ony other good option???
Please guide me

42S10 is a plasma TV not an LCD. You are better off with a full HD Samsung panel such as the LA40B530 going by your requirements than buying an outdated prev. generation plasma panel.

The 42" S10 is a 09 plasma,you don't get ghosting in plasma but you can see phosphor trailing.
The 2009 plasmas from panasonic including the S10 suffer from rising blacks,they don't have a neo pdp panel and its blacks aren't as good as VA based lcds like the samsung C530 or the sony EX400 .

With your budget you can go for the samsung 40" C530 can be bought for less then 50k ,or if you buy in the grey market the sony EX400 costs about 44k.

40" ex400 is available on ebay in 44k shipped.
howz the quality of this tv??any weakness???
Once more i am telling that i'll connect my ps3,xbox,zotec zbox and big tv in it ..so is it a good choice??

^Dealer warranty in all probability. Be warned. It is as good as a grey market piece. ;)

The TV is good nevertheless.

I am really interested in sony ex400 40".
please let me now from where i can get it in 44k???i am in indrapuram ghaziabad,,,please let me the address and phone no.in NCR.
on ebay bx400 is available in 44k ,,whats difference in sony bx and ex series?

guyz,,,finally i found the seller,,,
Sony ex400 40" is in 42k and ex500 40" is in 52k.
So please suggest me should i spend 10k extra for ex500 series ...
i think the only difference is motion flow is 100hrz compare to 60hrz
will 400series will show blurness in fast action movies and ps3 games???

devi691 said:
guyz,,,finally i found the seller,,,
Sony ex400 40" is in 42k and ex500 40" is in 52k.
So please suggest me should i spend 10k extra for ex500 series ...
i think the only difference is motion flow is 100hrz compare to 60hrz
will 400series will show blurness in fast action movies and ps3 games???
Well the 100hz isn't disabled in game mode,so its irrelevant for PS3 gaming.
For high speed action like football or even in predator chasing a prey scenes with fast motion it does help.It can also take out stutter in some videos.
I think 10k is quite acceptable,the EX500 aesthectics is also imo better.
So either way you can't go wrong my suggestion is to audition both of them side by side in a sony world or reliance digital etc and see for yourself whether its worth the extra 10k and then buy them in the grey market.
BTW the sony grey market prices are going down by the month.

^OK I'll make the question simpler for you - did you buy it from a retail outlet with bill & warranty or from eBay or the grey market?

i found it on one free advert site ,,dont remember the name but i got phone number of that guy,,,he told me that he purchased this tv from thailand,,,,he was staying in south-x.
Today i am enjoying big tv dvr in that ,,,
Its really awasoooooooome

Back