Suggest 1 T Inverter Split AC

Which is current favourite in 1 T Inverter Split AC? Please suggest. Room size is 10 X 10. AC won't be used during day time except on Sunday & holidays. As my daughter is in college 9-6.

Regarding Budget I am not much sure of current prices. I believe sub 40K should be good. Will love as much sub as possible! :p

Last edited:
Whichever brand you choose, do check if they are serviceable in your area.
Also, you didn't mention the budget so don't know if you are looking for top, medium or lower segment brands.

And it should have 5 years warranty on PCB like Panasonic suggested above.
Agreed. I think most of the popular brands, such as Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Daikin, MHI do offer 5 years warranty on PCB.

Some brands are costly so wanted to know the price bracket of OP.
@Kevin Lane
Also would like to know what are the general maximum temperatures in your area and how many sides of your room do you face direct sunlight.

Agreed. I think most of the popular brands, such as Samsung, LG, Panasonic, Daikin, MHI do offer 5 years warranty on PCB.

Some brands are costly so wanted to know the price bracket of OP.
@Kevin Lane
Also would like to know what are the general maximum temperatures in your area and how many sides of your room do you face direct sunlight.
Room has open walls towards North & East. Peak summer temperatures are lower to mid forties. Budget updated in first post.

Last edited:
How about the roof? Is it exposed? Does it get direct sunlight?
Since you mentioned usage will be mostly at night, so sunlight shouldn't be an issue on normal days.
Regardless, if you can manage to extend you budget by a small factor, try looking for Daikin. I am assuming you want to go for split AC(no mention anywhere). Would have suggested LG but it seems to struggle at high temperatures(hopefully someone can pitch in). Same for other Korean brands.
Hitachi, MHI are also good. But MHI service is questionable due to lower uptake. All of the above brands have good service standards (will vary as per your location).

Last edited:
Back