Monitors Suggest 22" monitor for 8k with full HD support

Buy BenQ E2220HD ~ 8.6k comes wid 11 ports including 2 HDMI ports...

For more info about this monitor u can check BenQ Website...

vantheman5211 said:
benq g2220 hd.one of the best full hd monitors i have used.the picture quality on a bluray looks wonderful

BenQ G2220HD doesn't come wid HDMI port which PS3 requires... So E2220HD is the best option for him...

Hades. said:
BenQ G2220HD doesn't come wid HDMI port which PS3 requires... So E2220HD is the best option for him...

a hdmi to dvi cable solves the trick.i use the same for xbox360 and ps3.cant comment on e2220 hd though as i have never used it.

a hdmi to dvi cable solves the trick.i use the same for xbox360 and ps3.cant comment on e2220 hd though as i have never used it.

E2220HD has speakers so PS3 wud b able to parse audio wid video signal through HDMI cable... If he will use HDMI to DVI connector then he wudn't be able to hear the sound coz DVI only supports video stream... :)

Hades. said:
E2220HD has speakers so PS3 wud b able to parse audio wid video signal through HDMI cable... If he will use HDMI to DVI connector then he wudn't be able to hear the sound coz DVI only supports video stream... :)
thats true yes.i didnt think about that coz i use the optical output of the ps3 as well as the xbox360[with adapter].speakers are a definate plus and i believe he should add the extra dough and go with the e2220 hd.

yeupp , go with hades , well just one thing, dnt expect much from the build in speakers , they are just abt ok .....

thanks guys for ur help i got the dell st2220l for 8.3k !

but one prblm i'm facing currently i took a dvi-i cable to connect my pc to the monitor but the monitor has only a dvi-d port !

somewhere i remember reading that a dvi-d cable wud work on a dvi-i port so i took a dvi-d cable and connected it to my pc and monitor !

but the monitor isn't getting the signal !

plz help me out here !

unleashed87 said:
thanks guys for ur help i got the dell st2220l for 8.3k !

but one prblm i'm facing currently i took a dvi-i cable to connect my pc to the monitor but the monitor has only a dvi-d port !

somewhere i remember reading that a dvi-d cable wud work on a dvi-i port so i took a dvi-d cable and connected it to my pc and monitor !

but the monitor isn't getting the signal !

plz help me out here !

If I read correctly then you have tried out both types of cable, is that right?

If not:

Your monitor has DVI-D port which needs a DVI-D cable.

A DVI-D connector will plug into a DVI-I socket but a DVI-I connector will not plug into a DVI-D socket.

Also, did you first try using your VGA cable?

kestrel5915 said:
If I read correctly then you have tried out both types of cable, is that right?

If not:

Your monitor has DVI-D port which needs a DVI-D cable.

A DVI-D connector will plug into a DVI-I socket but a DVI-I connector will not plug into a DVI-D socket.

Also, did you first try using your VGA cable?
Yes u are correct i blindly took a dvi-i cable along with the monitor then later realised i need a dvi-d cable and when i connected it to my pc and monitor no signal

and i tried out thru VGA but since VGA doesn't support full HD i want to connect via dvi !

Back