Suggest 4 Burner Stainless Steel Stove for Pipe Gas Connection

raksrules

Elite
We recently bought the below 4 burner gas stove from Amazon and it didn't work with our pipe gas connection. Our technician told that the "nipple" of the stove is for cylinder gas and that needs to be changed. He did that as company didn't properly respond and still only 2 burners worked properly and 2 didn't.
Another issue with the gas was that on reducing the flame, it would completely shut off.

So now we have initiated a return of this with Amazon and thinking to buy another but have to be sure it will work with pipe gas connection.

Anyone has any idea? My dad says that we will check stores in Borivali, Mumbai (where I stay) else buy from Dadar market.

Cylinder LPG after regulator is at higher pressure (30 millibar) compared with the Piped NG after regulator (21 millibar)
Check the technical specs before buying.

Does your png gas distributor sell products like LPG gas distributers do? Or you could visit the malls and search there for png stoves.

You need to change jet of the existing burner to run it to png line.. I was facing same issue. Nothing wrong with burner..
Screenshot_2020-11-03-16-59-05-114_com.android.chrome.jpg

With the burner we bought...

We did that and still only 2 burners worked and 2 didn't. Also another issue was that when we would reduce the gas flame, if I would move the knob till end, it would completely stop the flame, the flame should be working still when knob was all the way down. We just decided to return and get refund.
We are now checking other companies now.

In description it says convertible to png on chargeable basis. No rate of charges given though.

Edit: looking at reviews they don't change the nozzle if you buy from Amazon. Crappy local company.

Last edited:
Back