Video Suggest 40" LCD

I don't know about your price range but the good ones are the sony X series 40 inch ,toshiba's REGZA 68 series 42 inch lcd and samsung's Samsung Mosel FHD 40" 1080P display(LA40F71B).

The cheaper ones are 40 inch samsung Bordeaux (LA40R71B) and Regza A3000 HD.You can also check out philips.

Sony lcds are good but they are usually over priced in india.

Chaos said:
What is ur budget like? All depends on that. If you can afford it, get a 1080p capable panel like that samsung.
The Sony is 1080p ready :p

@ Techhead - Surprisingly, the 37" Aquos earned a full five stars but the 40" got three.

Depending on your budget, 1080p's are considerably more expensive.

I recently purchased an LG 42" LCD 1080i, the quality is great, and it has tons of connections... the price was quite reasonable.. although I am in the USA, I do believe you can purchase LG there too.

2*HDMI

3*component

svideo

digital out

plus all the standard connection you would expect

Although not 1080p, it was well worth it and the picture quality is really nice.

I also play my ps3 on it, and it looks amazing, and doubles up as a Blue-Ray HD movie player.

If you haven't seen an HD movie on a large screen yet, it is phenomenal.

:)

^ Hmm, if you could someday try and hook your PS3 to a 1080p display, please do tell us about the IQ. A first hand review is always useful :)

LG 42" what is the model no.? Does it have double tuner? In double tuner one can view multiple channels side by side or something like PIP.

Back