Suggest 42inch FULL HD LED

Budget: Max. 50k

Using LG 32' LED...very much satisfied..Now want bigger screen...
Wifi if available under my budget would be awesome..

@bajaj151 Hey buddy. How about LG 42LN5710?
I bought it 2-3 weeks ago after careful consideration and it is living upto expectations. I got it for 52500 from LG showroom nearby. You should have a look at it.
If you need to ask something, feel free.

@bajaj151 Smart features are personal choice, I dont use them much as my setup is different. This TV is in my mom room, I personally have a 52 inch sony bravia 3D for myself and these both cant be compared as my sony TV is better but its price is also quite above 1 lac.

But still 42LN5710 got inbuilt wifi and time machine which are good features. It also got enough usb and hd port.

This model too seems fine. I can only point out 1 issue that it only got 1 usb port. Now issue with usb ports are that if they went bad there is nothing much you can do, as they once went kaput, repair hardly helps, unless you go for a heavy billing. You can confirm it with seller, if they know about repairing. Other than this issue, the TV seems good to go.

Would like to recommend the Panasonic 42E6D. Got it for Diwali @ 50k.

Very good SD picture quality along with some nifty networking features etc..

congrats! that is some seriously good price you got it for! may we please know from where?!

Panasonic 42E6D is indeed a good choice in that segment. There are many folks here in TE who bought same series and are happy.[DOUBLEPOST=1383803738][/DOUBLEPOST]
Is it possible to add wifi to non smart TV?
Yes, but with 3rd party device like this.

Last edited:
Back