Monitors Suggest a 22inch Lcd

kidrock

Disciple
Hey wanna get a new lcd display off 22inches. Got a budget of 12k. Checked the price of most of the available models in Vashi. Zeroed on these models.

LG: L226WTQ -Rs.11700
LG: W2252S - Rs.12xxx(chroma)

The choice here seems scarce, Dell is next to extinct here. The available one's are Lg, samsung, acer and intex. Plz suggest a good model. Any Navi Mumbai users pls help me finding a good dealer and model.

Thanks

spoiltteenbrat said:
dude where in vashi r u getting the lg 226wtq??

if i were u i wud buy the lg 226wtq without any doubt...its the best value for money lcd...as i was also looking around navi mumbai for buying an lcd but cudnt find any1 selling dell..only samsung viewsonic and other stuff..so probably gonna buy dell from prime..

check this link:
LG L226WTQ-BF - flat panel display - TFT - 22" LCD Monitor reviews - CNET Reviews

Try at the store near the station in bsel tech park or reliance web world. You might also try at vashi plaza.

Sanju Dell is not available at Vashi. Will need to go for the "go". I have dell machines in office and all their lcd's there suck. Also they are imported from chennai so incase of tech support issues its a big problem.

Back