suggest a broadband plan and the ISP

zapout

Disciple
Hi guys

I'm from Delhi,

I’m getting a new net connection so I want your suggestions for an isp and its plan,

I was using MTNL 512kbps plan before for around 3 years, but now I'm thinking of switching to a different isp now.

I’ll be using the net mainly for downloading through torrent.

My usage was around 80GB per month with mtnl, so I don’t want Fair Usage Policy-isp, and also don’t want broadband that’ll require landline/phone with them,,, but I’m not familiar with photon stuff, can I buy the net device second hand??

And, will a prepaid plan suite my needs??

please guys help me out,

thanks in advance

Airtel offers an unlimited plan (fair usage up to 40GB) at Rs.1499 at 4Mbps... I found that pretty good, but the airtel guys never come over...

^ I think you should think before posting. The OP says he was already using 80 GB a month so what good is that plan?

@zapout - why do you want to switch ISP now?

In terms of VFM, nothing can beat MTNL. Granted many users have had service problems. In your case you don't mention any such thing. If you have had no problem with MTNL then my sincere advice is to stick with them. Go for the 1 Mbps plan @ 999 if your present speed is not good enough but you can't get a better deal than this from any of the big ISP. You might get a good deal from your local cable wallah if you are lucky and if you can trust him.

Back