Suggest a CDMA phone

Hotstuff

Skilled
Hi,
I want to take up a Reliance connection in manipal as mom wants to have unlimited std plan (which is available only with reliance):no: :no: :no: ..... and i hate cdma :p

Anyways i have to comply with her, so people please suggest me a decent CDMA cell phone as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

nokia is better compared to the samsung max. the lg6600 has a good battery, is comparable to nokia. samsung is s strict no no when it comes to battery life.

earlier lg was very bad when it came to the battery. it was the fastest to conk off. of late their battery capacity has increased by leaps and bounds. thats why i have written that their battery is now comparable to a sony or to a nokia. lg phones are quite tough and long lasting. buying an lg is not an issue.

I have been using LG6600 since it was launched - was one of the first ones to get it. I am regretting it till date !

The battery life is pathetic - I have to recharge almost every day - and i talk only around 20-30 mins max in a day. The build quality is pathetic - the silver sheet is peeling off on the keypad - i have stuck it back with Feviquik

The ring volume is really bad - there is no easy way to search for contacts - the fonts are pathetic - not very readable and the screen is the worst - you just cannot see anything in sunlight, not even a hint.

Please refrain from buying this piece (personal experience)

Thats sad kneo. I am using the lg6600 since abt 7 mnths along with the nokia and no such complaints till now. of course as u hv said, it depends on each ones exp.

I am using LG 3600 . LG is very sturdy as compared to Nokia or Samsung. Issue of screen not readable in sunlight is true. Apart from that i didnt experience problems relating to fonts, ring volume, contact search etc.

Back