suggest a cell phone

Vandal

Skilled
Looking @ a budget of around 16~18K which smart phone would u suggest, camera not really needed as have 6630 also, bigger screen (wider) would be good, 262K colors

how is the 6680/6681??

screen display better than the 6630??

How does lack of 3G affect me?

what about the 7710??
Prices? ideas?
N70?? price
Don't need the smart features (got a BB cell also) but should have some features (atleast like the 6630 and should be trendy)

hmm well in Bangalore we have the Nokia Concept store and it quoted the followin prices::
Nokia 6681: 15.8k
Nokia 6270: 19k

aka911 said:
hmm well in Bangalore we have the Nokia Concept store and it quoted the followin prices::
Nokia 6681: 15.8k
Nokia 6270: 19k
wat bout 6680, N70 and 7710?? can u get those prices too?? any nokia concept store numbers?? can they ship to Chennai??will there be 1 store in chennai too???
reply please...

Vandal,

Go for Sony Ericsson K750I @16.5 k or W800i @20-21k. Next Genration phone with Lot of Music in Hand with 2 MP Camera as Extra Bonus. And yes no one compet durability of those models yet.

the prices quoted here are the MRP's of the phones...the phones are being sold at arnd 1000 - 2000 rs less than the amnt stated here....:)

IceFusion said:
the prices quoted here are the MRP's of the phones...the phones are being sold at arnd 1000 - 2000 rs less than the amnt stated here....:)
buddy since I fixed on the 7710 as a second phone...tell me mrp is 20K, can I get it for 18K???

Stick said:
Vandal,

Go for Sony Ericsson K750I @16.5 k or W800i @20-21k. Next Genration phone with Lot of Music in Hand with 2 MP Camera as Extra Bonus. And yes no one compet durability of those models yet.

Where exactly is the k750i available for Rs. 16,500/-? I have more or less decided on this model but the price that I hear is around Rs. 18,000/-. Can you post the dealers contact details? Thanks.

there is a shop called "ridhi sidhi" communications . it has two branches . one in residency road. and one in national market . this shop is giving k750 for 16.5 and w800 for 19k .

vandal i've seen tht phone one of my frnds have it i love it its gr8 :D :D only glitches is not tooo much of handy ..and its price i think 17k not 20k aint sure will confirm tomorrow from nokia priority dealer but its a awesome deal
cons > camera average and u cant install applications without touch screen support in them that means only symbian series 90 os applications ssupported.
Stick > k750i and w800i u can never tell them next generation phones they lack edge dude .. to me network service is everything u shud say one enxt generation only when multimedia+network but network is first.yea w910i is next generation ph :)

Ok cool...Now can anyone (x86 you especially) confirm a good rate for the 7710....puhleeze....Are its rates likely to fall after March?

I don't really need the 3G support as I have it on my 6630 and have never used any of the extra features....What I like is the fact that they are there at your disposal...

6681 was said to be available at airmobile spencers chennai for 14 point something!!! from wat u ppl say, i think mayb its without bill or warrantee mayb.. right?
and w550i with 256mb also was available below 15k.

Back