Suggest a Cell with these Features ..Under 11K

dipen01

Skilled
Hello there..

I am planning to buy a cell under 11K...

I am looking for one with Class 10 EDGE and Good Sound Quality...
Nothing else..

Pls suggest me some...Thanx..

@Icefusion :- Dude SE w550i has no EDGE... :(
Sony-Ericsson W550i Specifications, Review, Company Information
Regarding other 3 - 6630,6111,6681... i dont lik any of em..and they are out of 11K...

Well 6230i...is good... but someone said me its S 40 Phone...so there not many apps..for this phone...if thats not the prob..ill love to buy 6230i..its price is around (10.5K)

Btw what do u ppl think of SE w300i... Even it has EDGE and is cheap.. (10K)

Thanx
Dipen

6230i is a awesome twesome phone.i'm using it rigorously for over an year. i use gprs like more than 7 hours a day .. music playback it supports virtually all the headphones of nokia sound quality "as i have found" equally good as the n70 but it lacks a little bass when compared to the 6270..ofcourse using the earphones provided with n70,6270.
its small lightweight screen is gorgeous 208 by 208 pixels.. 32 mb internal memory supoprts cards upto a gig. if symbian isnt ur problem and edge a must go go for it u wont regret.
only ownsie cam isnt tht good like k750i its a 1.3 mp but does ecent enuff job.btw video recording is in qcif and horrible :p.
one amazing thing is the recording capability of auio .. it recorded one of my teachers lectures perfectly while i was atleast 9ft away 4m her.

another 6630 is in the almost same league as 6230i except the size/and its a smartphone.
u can also lok at 6230 but i think its not worth the money now.these series 40 ont support .sis stuffs but they are amazing fast which i want :p atleast.

Back