Monitors Suggest a decent 19-20" Monitor

sahib

Disciple
Hey,
I want to buy a 19-20" Lcd/Led monitor as my miser 13 " benq around 5 years old finally died.
Suggest the brand,model,price and where can i buy it.
Am from new delhi.

re: Suggest a decent 19-20" Monitor

few other led options from Benq are (below carry 3 years warranty,) used itbazaar site for price reference the final landing price may be a lil higher or lower but not much of a difference

Also mention the amount you wanna shell out on your monitor

http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/ou...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=406&category_id=38

http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/ou...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=413&category_id=38

http://www.theitbazaar.com/store/ou...age=flypage.tpl&product_id=420&category_id=38

budget in the 6-7k category.

@CA50

How is the Aoc in terms of looks?

the model you mentioned above

damn its super slim, you must have a look at it its just 1.8cm think. only problem is that, it has a separate power adapter

abracadabra said:
how about DELL LED 20" - IN2020M (Wide + Dvi) (Rs.6850/-) ?

I personally use it and i can vouch for it.
Yes Dell has a good After sales service as well , this is a good option, and most leds have almost similar specs in this price range, so one can choose between dimensions and yes it depends on ones taste, unless and until you have all of em kept next to each other you can decide which is best

I checked the prices of monitors at Nehru place today, all 18.5" were around 5k and 20" including dell in2020 were 6k, Samsung 20" LCD was 6k LED was 7.2k.

Get the Benq Full HD(1080p--1920 X1080) 22" G2220HD model for around 7.2~7.3k...thats the current best VFM and will serve you quite long :)

The 22" full HD Acer LED is for around 7.5~7.6k

Well, I think while buying an LCD used must pay attention to his or her needs:

Period of Use: Most users use monitors for long periods say 3 to 5 years. In this case a reputed brand with good after sale service, availability of number of services stations in the Area and time taken in Service.

Purpose: Next comes, where will you use it, for general needs such as Internet surfing, Casual games, Movies etc. a general purpose TN panel is sufficient. In case of Graphic intensive work IPS panel is recommende. I would like to inform you a TN panel screen can be better looking than TN panel of another company if it is efficiently build for e.g., Samsung PX 2370 (23") has excellent image quality and it is not IPS panel (Although Your budget is low but mentioned as an example.)

LED or CCFL: LED consumes less watt than CCFL again image quality will be definitely depend upon how TN or IPS panel is structured and how the back light is structured.

Availability of inputs DVI-D, VGA, HDMI. Build Quality (Major brands has good quality Dell, Samsung, LG etc., less failure rate)

Google for reviews: LCD Monitors - DigitalVersus

Supra said:
Get the Benq Full HD(1080p--1920 X1080) 22" G2220HD model for around 7.2~7.3k...thats the current best VFM and will serve you quite long :)

The 22" full HD Acer LED is for around 7.5~7.6k
Grab the BenQ, full paisa vasool, and very good too.

I also need a 20" monitor and have decided to go with Dell IN2020M , this model has 160/160 viewing angle while all other 20" monitors that i checked had 170/160 viewing angle, is this a major issue? someone posted that this model has blue tinge in screen color output , is this a common problem with this model?

Other alternatives that i can go for
Samsung B2030 (LCD)
LG E2040T ( Uses external Power Adaptor )
BenQ GL2030
All cost around 6k, should i go with Dell? Please don't suggest BenQ 22", i need a 20" only.

Back