Budget 41-50k Suggest a Full HD Touch Screen laptop

Been looking for one for myself for a while. These are some good (modern) options I can find :

1) Acer Aspire V V5-472P - Under 40k, you'll usually get good i3s and cheap i5s made by HP, Dell, Lenovo, Acer which are all the same shit aside from their different bodies. The only exception is this jewel. A metal body gold laptop with a 14" FHD touchscreen and an .... i3. Its all very weird and almost too good to be true, so I tried desperately to find a physical model of this laptop to see if its really that good but haven't found anything. Unfortunately, it keeps going in and out of stock so can't tell whether its available or not right now.

2) HP Envy M6 - Ebay.in is currently flooded with this laptop model. They all look the same and have the same lovely i5 mobile processor, 15" FHD touch display, and 750gb HDD and it all looks extremely good on paper, but like the Acer its tough to dig up any solid info on this laptop. Googling Envy M6 gets you all kinds of HP laptops and not the one in question, so its tough to figure out the model number. I guess you could call one of the sellers you'd get the model number but I didn't really bother. Don't expect warranty or service here.

3) Lenovo Ideapad Y510P - Way over your budget but its probably the only model on here which is cheap, has a 15" non-touch FHD with decent specs and actually has reviews and feedback. The reviews say its an excellent laptop, but it looks like its gone out of stock currently and I guess it happened very recently cause it was still in stock until a week or so ago. Signing for an online alert here and grabbing this one is your best bet among them all.

I also heard that theres also some bland Inspiron with an i7 and FHD display that comes imported from the US or someplace that you can find on ebay for 50. Personally I never found any such listing but I'd be interested if it were as Dell has international warranty and an i7 + FHD would be a nice combo.

----

I'm personally waiting a bit to see if I can get better without having to break my head so hard for a FHD display.

yeah, there'll be one cheap one under 50, no doubt about that. But it'll be an i3 with a 1333x768 display; The i5 with FHD will be 60+ imo.

Is there too much difference between a HD laptop and a FULL HD laptop with regular screen clarity and brightness? What are the best HD display laptops currently within 50K budget with touchscreen?

Back