Suggest a Good 3d Led TV..

knanda

Disciple
1. Budget.- 2 Lakhs

2. Viewing distance.- >10Feet

3. Sources/inputs such as HD DTH/consoles/stand-alone media players etc. -> Bluray, Camcorder, PC for games.

4. Preference for plasma TV/LCD TV/LED-LCD TV. -> LED

5. Preference for brands. -> Any

6. Willing to purchase it from the grey market -> NO

7. Ambient lighting conditions of the room.-> 2 Doors opening outside, one window.

8. Any other feature you are looking for such as 3D support on the HDTV, DLNA capabilities etc -> 3D,Browsing, DLNA, WIFI, Lan..

I need a 55" Tv. Already saw Samsung 8000 series 55"Smart tv and really liked it. I want to know if samsung 8000 series is the best one i can get or else i should go for sony etc.. Planning to buy a tv this week.Please help me guys.

Could anyone please advise whether going for samsung UA55D8000 model is a wise decision or should I go for any other brand like sony in my budget??

You will have to go with a 46" or a 55" tv.with that kind a budget i would go with the Sony HX925 series the best LED-lcd tv in india.Compared to the 55D8000 ,the Sony HX925 has better viewing angles,better contrast and better built has a stronger Gorilla glass in the front.

Online review indicate that sony HX925 has issues with the 3D.. What about the smart tv functions like browsing and USB format support in these two models?

I doubt you could get a hx925 55" under 200k, another option would be 55NX720 from Thailand i guess it will come for under 200k

If you want, you can look for passive 3D led from LG. They are really very good. You will get better 3D experience :) without those heavy glasses. I have LG 3D TV and i can tell you, it is awesome LED with IPS panel.

Online review indicate that sony HX925 has issues with the 3D.. What about the smart tv functions like browsing and USB format support in these two models?

Online reviews have mixed stuff always,currently all the 3d tvs out there be it the panasonic.LG,samsung or Sony all have long way to go with regard to acceptable 3d .One still gets headaches from watching those.Majority of the people who bought 3d tvs have their 3d glasses gathering dust .

The thing is the top end 3d tvs have really good 2d picture quality ,thats the primary reason people buy them.

As far as smart tv function yes Sony does have it,but its not as vast as the samsung,it also has limited playback via USB.But when a person is willing to spend that much on a tv ,the primary thing is the PQ ,you can always buy a media player or even buy a samsung Blu ray player which has all the smart tv features of samsung tvs.

FYI

If anyone wants to get a LED/LCD from Dubai go ahead. The warranty is valid in India for the year
<
International warranty for the ones bought from South East Asia are not valid in India
<

Oh and its standard policy for Samsung to return the full value payed for an LED/LCD in case a replacement/part is unavailable, you only have to push them into it as they do not tell other customers.

In case Warranty is over they will pay you back with the depreciated amount in this case.

This is a secret so Shhhh!!!
<

I went to few shops yesterday. This is the price I got for the Samsung 55" 8000 -> ~210k. Is it high or an acceptable price for that tv?

How would the Sony Hx series would cost?

The HX series costs MRP 2.59lakh but the street price at the max can be 10k cheaper.But in the grey market it can be cheaper by 50k or more.

Not sure about the price of samsung but i know people who have bought it for 1.9lakh

I am getting pretty high prices for both samsung and sony(~215k and ~240k) near my place. Can anyone suggest any online store or a place in Hyderabad where I can get it for low prices??

I am getting pretty high prices for both samsung and sony(~215k and ~240k) near my place. Can anyone suggest any online store or a place in Hyderabad where I can get it for low prices??

kananda can you let me know which outlets did you try in Hyderabad? Why don't you visit the Samsung Plaza opposite to Cyber Towers in HItech city.

kananda can you let me know which outlets did you try in Hyderabad? Why don't you visit the Samsung Plaza opposite to Cyber Towers in HItech city.

I went to shops in Kukatpally and miyapur. I will try in the samsung plaza at hitech city today. Will the 55" Tv fit in my car back seat(Fiesta), Need to take it to vijayawada(200KM from HYD) after I buy it.

I went to shops in Kukatpally and miyapur. I will try in the samsung plaza at hitech city today. Will the 55" Tv fit in my car back seat(Fiesta), Need to take it to vijayawada(200KM from HYD) after I buy it.

Even I did the same checked out some shops near Kukatpally and Miyapur before I landed at the Samsung outlet.

FYI

If anyone wants to get a LED/LCD from Dubai go ahead. The warranty is valid in India for the year
happy55.gif
International warranty for the ones bought from South East Asia are not valid in India
sad.gif

Oh and its standard policy for Samsung to return the full value payed for an LED/LCD in case a replacement/part is unavailable, you only have to push them into it as they do not tell other customers.

In case Warranty is over they will pay you back with the depreciated amount in this case.

How did you confirm this fact? Local dealer?

Back