Suggest a good dashcam under 5k

mvasanth

Recruit
Planning to buy a dash cam for our s-cross this prime day sale. I wanted one with super capacitor for safety reasons and there are very few options. I finalised on Nexdigitron Ace due to its type-c input and supposedly better app compared to Nexdigitron A3 and Ddpai mini. But reviews on amazon are a mixed bag and confusing me. Please share your experiences if you have used any of the above dash cams. Also let me know if there are any other good alternatives. Thank you.

I'm using DDpai on 2 of my cars...on one it is N3 pro GPSand on other ddpai mini....App as usual sucks for downloading and scan through the timeline as it has 2.4 wifi....mini is working good and i use the usb dongle for it.....N3 pro started giving me issue within a year and was not able to claim warranty due to some personal issues but it works good standalone but when used with its gps module it doesn't so will be checking that.....have seen some vids and new redtiger seems to be good even in night and with better view angle.....planning to get it in sale for my 3rd car
and don't buy qubo...they have dated power jack(mini usb).

Maybe this helps
Already watched it but there was no information if the redtiger f3 has super capacitor or liion battery. If it has super capacitor, will consider it.

Edit: Checked the official page, it indeed has super capacitor. But it requires 12v and has a mini usb port.

Ace has additional gps and Type C connector with 5v. Need to look at more reviews.

Last edited:
I'm using DDpai on 2 of my cars...on one it is N3 pro GPSand on other ddpai mini....App as usual sucks for downloading and scan through the timeline as it has 2.4 wifi....mini is working good and i use the usb dongle for it.....N3 pro started giving me issue within a year and was not able to claim warranty due to some personal issues but it works good standalone but when used with its gps module it doesn't so will be checking that.....have seen some vids and new redtiger seems to be good even in night and with better view angle.....planning to get it in sale for my 3rd car
and don't buy qubo...they have dated power jack(mini usb).
Yeah everyone says the ddpai app is horrible so avoiding that. Also Qubo has poor video quality it seems.

Back