Storage Solutions Suggest a good External Hdd

rohan-04

Disciple
If u r from bangalore u can try in Sp road... here is the No of a dealer in sp road-9980207224, he offers good price as compared...

kool said:
If u r from bangalore u can try in Sp road... here is the No of a dealer in sp road-9980207224, he offers good price as compared...
Hey what is the name of the dealer? Mind sharing it?
I normally buy from Ankit Infotech, SP road, found this guy to be reliable and price-wise also at par with others. Can't say about the current price of Seagate 1TB external but I got mine for around 4.9k if I can remember it correctly.

Your saying 1TB is 4.4k? or 500Gb is 4.4k.I Dont think ill buy from S.P road. Ill buy it from computer warehouse on M.G road he knows me well and i can trust him with the parts. And its only around 200 bucks more than sp road and going to S.P and coming back will cost me as much.....Lol

^ i have a cheaper deal on ebay for that listed hdd.

anyways current prices for 1tb seagate is around 5300 rs there is no stocks anywere it seems. transcend 1tb external is around 4.9 , wd is also around same mark

Going solely by the Brand,which is the Most reliable /safest of them all in the 2.5 inch category & also offers the maximum warranty period(in years)- WD,seagate,buffalo,hitachi or transcend?

Back