Suggest a good food processor

Hi,

I want to buy a good food processor. Main use would be to cut onion (i can't do it without tears in my eyes), making juices and kneading flour. Apart from that, i intent to use it fully for all different kinds of cutting uses daily.

I have checked Bajaj FX11 Food factory and seems a decent deal @ 4600 INR.

http://www.bajajelectricals.com/FX11-Food-Factory-pc-246-8.aspx

Any reviews or otther suggestions. I have no idea about their build quality or after sales support. I am worried it should not break while cutting veggies like carrots and beet.

Another issue is i could not find the FX11 model in any stores. I checked Croma, Vijay Sales and local shops. But could not find it. The local shop guy was telling me there are issues with the locking mechanism for the FX11 model and i should go for FX10 instead. Any idea..??

Any help in this regard is welcome.

Regards

Neo

Food processor is "nice" to have appliance, but may not be much of practical use. I have seen at least 6 people buy & regret the purchase. I didn't buy for the same reason. Look at your need carefully & decide.

I have used one from Maharaja Whiteline, it was descent and never required servicing in its 5 years of usage... Now its replaced by Philips one, and its even better...

You can go for Prestige Food Processor. Its the best and is way better than Bajaj. I still have my prestige which was purchased 4 yrs back. Go for it but also look into your needs. Do you really need Food Processor or a Mixer can do your JOB???

yes. i would need a food processor. mostly for onion shreding n aata kneading.

is prestige n phillips way better than bajaj...??? any specific model i should check out.. let me chk phillips one and bajaj fx10 reviews in the meantime...

yes. i would need a food processor. mostly for onion shreding n aata kneading.

is prestige n phillips way better than bajaj...??? any specific model i should check out.. let me chk phillips one and bajaj fx10 reviews in the meantime...

Back