Suggest a laptop with international warranty < 60k

Hi

I am thinking about buying a new laptop with atleast the following specs

1. i5
2. 4gb 1333MHz
3. dedicated graphics card. preferably a class 2 card as given on the notebook check site Comparison of Laptop Graphics Cards - Notebookcheck.net Tech

4. international warranty which should be extendable for atleast 2 years
5. usb 3.0 ports
6. would prefer a 14" but can go in for a 15" also
7. preferably something less than the dell XPS which was coming to 60k

I was looking at an XPS with 2 year complete cover. Was wondering whether there was any cheaper alternative
Asus A53SV looks good except for the lack of the USB 3.0 ports

I will be travelling around europe for 2 years, hence the reason for the international warranty.
TIA

re: Laptop with intl warranty < 60k

Sony VAIO VPCCB15FB (15.6")/VPCCA15FG(14").

Both have equivalent specs (see my siggy) except that the CA lacks Full-HD screen & costs about 1k more than the CB. Has 3 USB 2.0 & 1 USB 3.0 ports.

The warranty can be extended but nothing can beat the complete cover that Dell provides. If you have the budget, go for the XPS.

re: Laptop with intl warranty < 60k

@pauldmps i did see an ad for the vaios in today's Hindu. The specs look really nice. The problem being the warranty, as you said.

@Hades i did mention my budget as preferably being less than the 60k which is what the website says for the XPS 15 with i5

also, i would also like to play mass effect 2 on the laptop. i am not really crazy about playing it at HD resolutions at high settings, as i play it mainly for the story.

if i drop my cpu to an i3, the cost drops by around 5k on the XPS 15. will that be a good enough spec, the rest remaining the same, to play ME2 and possibly ME3?

Back