Budget 0-20k Suggest a mid tower pc case

I want to buy a good mid tower case. Good airflow and an option for top mounted radiator should be there.
My reasoning is, the case should have an open front for better intake and enough space on top for a radiator. I think the cases which are closed from front suffer from poor airflow. Please suggest a good case. Budget is max 6k.

I will suggest going with LIAN LI 215 if you can go little bit over 6K
I have this case. It's good, offers ample space for cable management, has option to add multiple fans and has an inbuilt fan and RGB controller (if that fancies you somehow). It has space for radiator on both top and front.
Only con is that there is space for only two nos 3.5 HDD. You can go for it.

I think if a person is spending that much on a case will ultimately result on him using an SSD right? and SSD can be just stuck anywhere in the case lol
PS: that's how I do it tho!
I still use HDD to store media files. That's why i thought to mention it.

@powervgx - Fans are silent. The front fans are 200 mm ones. And the rear one is a 120 mm.

Yeah, I don't use HDD's at all. How are the fans on LIAN LI? Silent, noisy or Okay?
Lian Li 215 is great at cooling in fact so much so that 9/10 reviewers across the globe have recommended this,only shortcoming would be the lack of any dust filter in the front,so expect it to gather a good bit of dust over time.

The 215 is great esp if u can pick it up during a price drop on Amazon. I got it for approx 4.9k during a price drop during non sale period.

Attachments

• PXL_20221229_124602447.jpg
    PXL_20221229_124602447.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 91
Thanks for your suggestions @joy.das.jd and @WhoDatShark . I bought a Lian li 215 black and happy with it.
Lian Li 215 is great at cooling in fact so much so that 9/10 reviewers across the globe have recommended this,only shortcoming would be the lack of any dust filter in the front,so expect it to gather a good bit of dust over time.
Dust filters obstruct airflow so I am fine with it. In fact I like Lian li's approach.
The 215 is great esp if u can pick it up during a price drop on Amazon. I got it for approx 4.9k during a price drop during non sale period.
Looks cool, I bought the black one.

My friend recently bought ant eSports 311mt cabinet. I helped him assemble his pc in this cabinet. Not super great in quality but passable for general price of rs3800 on Amazon. The front grill is plastic and works like a dust filter similar to my lancool 215. You get 3 RGB fans connected to an inbuilt RGB controller. The fans connect through molex though, one connector for the front three (Daisy chained) and one for the rear fan. In case you are looking for something cheap, this may merit a look see!

You may also look at the following:-
Limited-time deal: Corsair 4000D Airflow Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case/ Gaming Cabinet - White - CC-9011201-WW https://amzn.eu/d/4vW2Rlm

Attachments

• PXL_20221208_181127403.jpg
    PXL_20221208_181127403.jpg
    212.1 KB · Views: 49
I want to buy a good mid tower case. Good airflow and an option for top mounted radiator should be there.
My reasoning is, the case should have an open front for better intake and enough space on top for a radiator. I think the cases which are closed from front suffer from poor airflow. Please suggest a good case. Budget is max 6k.

Phanteks Metallic Gear Neo Air Mid Tower ATX Computer Case (Minus 956 discount) comes to Rs.5510​

Link: https://www.amazon.in/Metallic-Gear...624-4b46-b6c7-21ff0380d9e1&pd_rd_i=B07WMRGFCQ

Back