Suggest a Nokia...Budget max 15K

raksrules

Elite
A female friend of mine needs to buy a new mobile and it has to be a Nokia (sorry but i can't change her mind). What options does she have ? Budget is max 15k
I suggested the Nokia 5800 but her other friend told that it is sort of non-girlie phone so she should not take that.

Please suggest.

Well C6 has slide out querty keypad which is awesome for texting but makes it a little thick.

Doesn't look like C6 wil be coming in 8 days though. Should be a little cheaper than X6

Let me tell your that that trying to suggest a phone to a girl is a pointless exercise. :p. They will reject or love a phone for reasons that are way beyond your comprehension. You will tire yourself out without getting anywhere tying to suggest phones model by model. Girls usually like nice looking clam shells and are not too bothered about features other than the most basic ones, So just ask her to go to a multi-brand mobile showroom and have a look at all the clam shells on display and get one that she likes.

Lord Nemesis said:
Let me tell your that that trying to suggest a phone to a girl is a pointless exercise. :p. They will reject or love a phone for reasons that are way beyond your comprehension. You will tire yourself out without getting anywhere tying to suggest phones model by model. Girls usually like nice looking clam shells and are not too bothered about features other than the most basic ones, So just ask her to go to a multi-brand mobile showroom and have a look at all the clam shells on display and get one that she likes.

Exactly :D Few like sliders that look good. Basically the phone should be good looking. Features are a distant No.2. U suggested the bulky and boxy N79. OMG :p

Chk for this fone in the local stores.
Nokia 7020 - Full phone specifications

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Or this :)
Sony Ericsson Jalou - Full phone specifications

Lord Nemesis said:
+ 10000000.................

Last time I went to buy a phone with my wife and she liked FLY slider, It was hard to believe, especially when loads of smart phone were on display, but they have their own priorities,

desiibond said:
it's called Bling! the mobile that shines more, comes in fluorescent colors and has slider is the no.1 priority for them :)
Yeah thats why i did suggest the corby series as it was a chic phone (NOM to any corby owners :p) but her fiancee says no to samsung. Only Nokia and possibly may agree for SE.

Back