Audio Suggest a pair of Headphones - 5k

Ho0ligaN said:
I ordered my item on 6th August, I check the status every day and it has not been shipped yet. The site says the item has to be shipped by 16th August, what does that mean? It has to reach me by 16th August or the Seller just has to ship it out by 16th and the delivery may take its own sweet time?
It should have been arrived by now. :ashamed:

Wouldn't take more than 10 days by ICC_World Inc or a fortnight max. Anyways, let us just hope that it turns up soon enough. :)

I had ordered a couple of things in the past and was never informed about the shipment details such as the docket number, shipment date etc. but got the stuff within a fortnight.

Update: The seller hasn't shipped the item within the mentioned date (16th August) so the paisapay system has automatically initiated a refund. Is there anything I can do to get the item within the next 8-9 days?

The system has automatically initiated refund for my purchase. I am not too hopeful of receiving this item anymore. Is there anything that I can pick up by paying a quick visit to SP Road?

ps: I hope the refund process is straight forward.

Back