Suggest a phone for the interim(till i get something better) How good is lumia 510 ??

The lumia 800 i have been using for the past 1 yr was stolen last week.Was planning on purchasing a M7(HTC one) or the next iphone or some other high end phone later this year.So need somethin for the interim period.The only reason i wanna get another nokia is the excellent offline navigation it offers. The only features important to me are good offline navigation, responsive touchscreen, semi-decent browsing experience and absence of irritants like phone hangs,app crashes,etc,etc.(won't be loading a lotta apps though--only the navigation app , that's it) and yes it should have onboard GPS.

I know lumia 510 is not very popular but is it gud enough for the basic requirements ??? Basically all i want is a good offline navigation experience. What abt other cheaper nokia touchscreen devices ?? Are they any gud??

4 gb memory only and 65k colors on the screen are major drawbacks of this phone...id suggest lumia 610 over it or wait a few weeks..lumia 520 will be out by then and will have much better features and resale value..expected price arnd 12k.

Back