Suggest a shipping service to use to buy from Newegg

sandeepk

Disciple
I am looking to buy some items from Newegg. Which shop and ship service will you guys recommend?
I had asked for a quote for a single item from ICC world as a test, but they provided one which is too costly. See following quote for an item costing $39.95 + $4.95 shipping :

Rs. 3517
Item price, local shipping, taxes: Rs. 2070
International Shipping: Rs. 644
Duty, Taxes, & Fees : Rs. 803

Another one I am aware of is Aramex. But I currently don't have an account with them. Can anybody from Pune help me out? :)

my experience wid icc is too good, u can bargain for max rs.300 or so, also found aramex bit costly,u may request icc to mark it as gift saving u entire duty or try shopyourworld(only amazon)

i think some TE fellow started US TO INDIA scheme & he owns Aramex ship shop account, u can req. quote from him

Aramex is the cheapest.

They charge duty at actual (provides the receipt)+Rs. 50 for brokerage and 10$ for first 500gm, 8$ for additional 500gm.

You can open an Aramex account with 5$. With that you'll get two P.O box addresses in US and UK valid for lifetime.

^^ Can you please share the coupon to have $5 account?

Also does Newegg accepts Indian CC? I remember reading that it does not accept Indian CC. I have Mastercard CC from HDFC bank.

Back