Suggest a Sine Wave UPS

Hello ,

Assume I would be running a full 400W Computer system , 1 Fan, 2 x 20W CFL , 2 x 40W Tubelight, a TV.

I require a Sine Wave Inverter/UPS only. Please suggest me a Good Inverter/UPS and the price of both Inverter and Battery.

I need a very good switching panel after electricity goes off, to avoid restarting of my PC..

I am using APC SUA 1000 for over a year it is just perfect, if you want you can go for SUA 1500i with inbuilt battery or other models where you can buy battery separately depending on how much back up time you want.

^^ yeah, especially if you consider failure rates and performance that are same as any with other product in the market and premium price as pros.

I've been on an SuKam 1400VA PureSine Home UPS.

It's really good for both undervoltage and overvoltage regulation. It's primary usage was for powering 3 rooms. And there used to be a LOT of undervoltage and overvoltage problems before the power grid of Kharghar(NaviMumbai) was improved. It did it's job perfectly and I know this since every neighbor of mine has lost at least one PSU/AC-FAN/CRT/LCD/an entire rig :hap5: to unstable-voltages.

This thing used to power my PC along with a tube light and fan for 1hr:30min. Hell, it even ran a 0.8TON AC without any problems(~30mins). The quality of it's regulation is so good that I've never been to RMA for any of my PC components(lost the mobo-bios chip once due to static after I kept it in open for 2 weeks).

It's batteries lasted for 3 years and after 3 years the power grid has been vastly improved at my place with 'ZERO' power cuts. So I've disconnected it and kept it as it is. If anybody's interested in it, you can PM me.

Back