Suggest A Slim Camera in 10-12k Range

unni

Adept
I own a Canon Powershot SX20IS. Its too bulky too carry around. So, I am planning to buy a slim camera. My requirements are

1. >= 12 MP

2. 720p recording must

3. Easy to carry around

Other than these 3, I don't have any points to consider. Please suggest a good slim camera that meet these.

Check out the Kodak EasyShare M590. It's 14 MP, does 720p video, and is the size of a credit card, and nice and slim (according to this review, it's solidly built and only 16mm thick, the reviewer gives it an award too).

Apparently the world's thinnest 5x optical zoom bearing camera – or it was last year, anyway. I think it's bang on the 10K-12K price range, from what I can tell...

sbhas2k said:
try fujiflim av100 or av200 costs arnd 3.5k and 5k respectively.

The reason I decided for 10-12k range is so that I won't feel like I am compromising on picture qualities. I will be using it to take a lot of family photos.

Orghort said:
Check out the Kodak EasyShare M590. It's 14 MP, does 720p video, and is the size of a credit card, and nice and slim (according to this review, it's solidly built and only 16mm thick, the reviewer gives it an award too).

Apparently the world's thinnest 5x optical zoom bearing camera – or it was last year, anyway. I think it's bang on the 10K-12K price range, from what I can tell...
I will check out if it's available in shops here. Will post back on Saturday.

I went to the shop with Ixus 115 in mind. After seeing various models, bought Sony DSC-T99, which was the slimmest of all.

Price: 12700 (after 5% cashback). If anybody interested to know about it, I will post a review. The best thing is, except for the thickness, its more or less like a credit card in size. It will fit perfectly in your pockets. Didn't test the image quality yet, but I am not expecting that much.

I recently got the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ8. It is pocketable but what i loved about the camera is the image quality... U should check it out.

Back