Suggest a white laptop for girl

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Guys need a laptop for a girl and obvious color is white as demanded.

Budget upto 30k (might increase if found a suitable match)

Vaio comes in white but i have heard many issues after a yr of use on vaio so staying away from it. Dell also got some trackpad issues.

Still comment on above and suggest in any brands--hp/lenovo/acer etc.

I would have suggested Apple, but the Macbook is no longer sold. Would suggest Dell. I have heard lots of issues with Acer/Asus laptops. Screens breaking and what not.

Go with the Sony VAIO no issues as of now.
<

We`ll i`ll suggest VAIO. My GF has one for over a year and no issues whatsoever.... Had its share of falls from table too
<
....Rather i havent heard of any issues regarding vaios as far as i can rememebr from other people too.

See since its for a girl chances are slim that she will be "familiar" witha brand called Asus, while on the other hand Sony has made kareena dancing with the vaio accessible/visible at all places as THE STYLISED LAPPY.

Secondly there is a perception that all VAIos are costly. Vanity is more prevalent in women. She wont mind carrying/showing off a product whih people deem of higher value my friend:)

So its fair that the girl in question will kick the asus(even tho' it may come packed to the gills at a similar price point) and opt for the Vaio, sheerly for the brand value it commands,

By you logic the women should take to Alienwares and Thinkpads with pink/purple or white skins. Pigs may fly!!!

What issues have you heard about Vaios? I don't think you'll have any issues with it. Vaios have one of the best build qualities and their prices are pretty good these days too. I think it would be the best pick.

My vaio worth 55k was dead in 1.5 years. The mobo dead. They asked 22k for replacing only mobo. Daylight robbery man. The same mobo costed 10k from outside.

^

That was bad but then such things can happen with any brand. And also @OP you can get 2 years extended warranty by paying just Rs.2490. So even if you do run into any trouble it will be covered under warranty.
<

By you logic the women should take to Alienwares and Thinkpads with pink/purple or white skins. Pigs may fly!!!

<
<

#nRiTeCh I would suggest you top go with Dell & get Dell's complete cover extended warranty.

Though it may cost you a bit more but then you can be tension free after that.

Do update here what you buy !
<

Late replies guys...anyways she got some vaio model finally that too just for the sake of white
<

god these gals!!!@#@ but luckily she has knowledge abt computers and she made a wise choice...

Good luck to her. I have only seen 3 VAIO machines with my friends / collagues till date, and they are of amazing quality. All of them went kaput - not entirely, just the motherboard smoked - the longest lasting went for a good 2 years without trouble.

Late replies guys...anyways she got some vaio model finally that too just for the sake of white

god these gals!!!@#@ but luckily she has knowledge abt computers and she made a wise choice...

Do make her extend the warranty as she'll need it considering the opinions of ppl here !
<

Back