Suggest an ISP in Bangaloe (vivek nagar)

At least tell me, a better Tariff in " Bsnl " broadband with in Rs 1500 monthly rental .

usage: YouTube, video chat and online class.

Note: ( see the date of this post :( )

Airtell is not available @ my area.:( ."line man" is the one who gives connection right?

Check out for Railtel & new thing call BBNL.
Go to exchange & apply for BSNL. Its lineman who will come to repair your line in case of fault & they are not quite professional like Airtel.
So its lineman who you need to keep happy :)

Try BSNL, but then also you have few alternatives, like YOU and ACT BB. I am using ACT BB and speeds are good. Although their plans are not that excellent, but it is ok. I am paying 830Rs for 2Mbps with 30GB FUP, after that it will be 512Kbps. But if you can spend 1400 Rs, you can get 25Mbps till 60GB and after that 512Kbps :sh1t:

But it is good and no downtime yet man.

Try BSNL, but then also you have few alternatives, like YOU and ACT BB. I am using ACT BB and speeds are good. Although their plans are not that excellent, but it is ok. I am paying 830Rs for 2Mbps with 30GB FUP, after that it will be 512Kbps. But if you can spend 1400 Rs, you can get 25Mbps till 60GB and after that 512Kbps :sh1t:

But it is good and no downtime yet man.

ACT is also not available @ my area :( which Tariff is good and value for money in BSNL :) . only BSNL is available @ my area.

i just called railwire too... sadly that is also not available at my area :(

BBG Combo ULD 850
BBG Combo ULD 850..>2 Mbps, upto 8 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 8 GB, Monthly Charges (Rs) 850
BB Home Combo ULD 750
BB Home Combo ULD 750 ..>1 Mbps, upto 6 GB, 512 Kbps beyond 6 GB, Monthly Charges (Rs) 750

BB Home Combo UL 750
BB Home Combo UL 750 ..>512 kbps, Truly Unlimited, 512 Kbps , Monthly Charges (Rs) 750

First one i got it from web site and third one i got it from their Application form. the one which is on Application form is not there @ website and vice versa. which one should i go with !?

I have third one. 512 kbps for 750. Monthly charges will be 840 including taxes. Speed is not that good but okay for 512 speed. Youtube will stream in a quality speed. Only one issue I had that, the connection looses unexpectedly and fortunately it is not a frequent issue. If you are not using net for 2-3 hrs daily and you are not in a habit to download lodz of movies, go for this one.

Back