suggest battery for samsung phones

cri_sss

Disciple
Hi
My dad is having Samsung Guru 1210.. Battery is having Samsung AB463446BU 800mAh..

Well I was looking for Battery as he don't want to change his mobile. I checked in dealextreme for around Rs 200 but I felt it fake one. I called to Samsung customer care and they told it costs 800 and 1 month warranty. Is it worth? Do we need throw the mobile once battery is drained out.

Please suggest sites for Genuine one where I can get good battery in Hyderabad..

thanks

Are those batteries from flipkart original .I am looking for a battery for Samsung Spica .Its rated 1500mah so which one in that flipkart is the one i should be looking at .There is not part number mentioned in the phone anywhere in my phone :S

EDIT: Figured it out .Thats some neat price for batteries provided they are original stuff

Metalspree said:
Are those batteries from flipkart original .I am looking for a battery for Samsung Spica .Its rated 1500mah so which one in that flipkart is the one i should be looking at .There is not part number mentioned in the phone anywhere in my phone :S

EDIT: Figured it out .Thats some neat price for batteries provided they are original stuff

flipkart is a reputed site so I don;t think they will provide fake stuff

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

And it shows 6 months warranty from samsung India

And the service centers and authorized dealers always quote higher prices

Back