Storage Solutions Suggest - Best USB 3.0 Drive (1 TB storage capacity)

Re: SUGGEST:BEST USB 3.0 DRIVE (1 TB storage capacity)

You can also look at letsbuy.com

apply some coupons and u'll have a nice discount! :)

ayanavish said:
Go with Seagate for better A.S.S

thanks for your reply. i got 1 question>>

seagate comes with native USB 3.0 or i need to buy upgrade cable ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

akj_1989 said:
You can also look at letsbuy.com

apply some coupons and u'll have a nice discount! :)

i am willing to buy for letsbuy.com but the problem is that i am from UP (lucknow)....and for purchase i need to provide them form 32 from sales tax office.

its a very complicated process.i did got form 32 once for my laptop from dell....i dont have time for that now...

Some models come with USB 3.0, others you will need to get the adapter seperately! So while buying, just ensure that it comes with USB 3.0.

The Flipkart link in first post for Seagate Freeagent is the USB3.0 version. no need to get an adapter with that.

I recently bought the WD Mypassport 1TB from Flipkart only due to no availability at LetsBuy. Got it for 4.5k, and now its 4680/.

It is now available at LetsBuy and if you can get it from there you can save 15% of 4.5k = 675 Rs.

Buy Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 2.5 1TB USB 3.0 WDBACX0010BBK PESN at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

If LetsBuy is not possible then e-Bay would be a good alternative combined with their current offer. Just get your total order above 5k and get anyone of the gifts. Get it from a reputed store though

This Ganesh Chaturthi get assired free gifts on purchases above Rs. 5000

there are a few dealers in TE 'Dealers Paradise' who deal in these and they can list it on e-Bay for you so that you can get the best price possible. You can also buy it directly from their sale thread here.

Dealer's Paradise

Flipkart's service is top notch but they do not have any coupons/discounts.

thanks for informing . The WD 1TB USB 3.0 drive was out of stock on letsbuy for so many weeks. i used to check almost daily. must have got new stocks today only. used the rcomlb1 code and ordered one quickly. :p

pr0ing said:
The Flipkart link in first post for Seagate Freeagent is the USB3.0 version. no need to get an adapter with that.

I recently bought the WD Mypassport 1TB from Flipkart only due to no availability at LetsBuy. Got it for 4.5k, and now its 4680/.

It is now available at LetsBuy and if you can get it from there you can save 15% of 4.5k = 675 Rs.

Buy Western Digital My Passport Essential SE 2.5 1TB USB 3.0 WDBACX0010BBK PESN at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

If LetsBuy is not possible then e-Bay would be a good alternative combined with their current offer. Just get your total order above 5k and get anyone of the gifts. Get it from a reputed store though

This Ganesh Chaturthi get assired free gifts on purchases above Rs. 5000

there are a few dealers in TE 'Dealers Paradise' who deal in these and they can list it on e-Bay for you so that you can get the best price possible. You can also buy it directly from their sale thread here.

Dealer's Paradise

Flipkart's service is top notch but they do not have any coupons/discounts.

raymasky said:
thanks for informing . The WD 1TB USB 3.0 drive was out of stock on letsbuy for so many weeks. i used to check almost daily. must have got new stocks today only. used the rcomlb1 code and ordered one quickly. :p

i am willing to buy from letsbuy.com but the problem is that i am from UP (lucknow)....and for purchase i need to provide them form 32 from sales tax office.

its a very complicated process.i did got form 32 once for my laptop from dell....i dont have time for that now...

ask anyone else to buy it and get it shipped to them in some other state and then you pay extra shipping charges and get it shipped as a personal us bagage....

i never had problem shipping products to lko over the past 5-6 yrs. just ask the seller to stick a vat paid bill outside . you should have asked dell to include vat charges in the invoice , they asked me for form32 ..when buying a lcd monitor from them . i asked them to add vat from their end so i didnt get into any problem.

WD 1TB USB3.0 is the best vfm option.

cons:-

surface prone to scratches

This model is also one of the slowest USB3.0 hdd coz of the 5200rpm hdd

the hdd has a usb interface inside(not a convertor chip) so u cant directly attach it a sata interface if u plan on using it inside laptop . --i am not sure abt this one

^^ thanks for such a valuable suggestion.

if not WD(as i want a fast drive )

which HDD will you suggest. i intend to use it only as external HDD.(i already got 1 tb HDD in my laptop).

i need a fast, and easy to use device.cost no bar until it costs Rs 5000 or below.

^^ thanks for the suggestion..it was too late when i read it.....i tried to find the drive ,but it was out of stock on letsbuy.so i ordered 1tb seagate portable USB 3.0 from flipkart @ 4901

will post the review soon....

Back